Chapter 4

*John Luke's POV*

The next day, Emily had told me to come over.

I had plans to spend a couple of hours with Madison and Sadie ans go hunting but I decided that I'll do that tomorrow.

Once I got over to Emily's house, Emily walked out.

"John Luke, we need to talk about you and Madison."Age told me.

About me and Madison? But why?

"What's up?"I asked.

"You need to stop hanging out with her."She told me.

"What? Why?"I asked

"Because, I don't trust her. She could steal you away."

I shook my head."Emily, stop. I'm allowed to hang out with her. She's my best friend."

"Come on babe. Shes got you under her nose."

I sighed."No. I mean it. But I will date you still. But I gotta hang out with Madison still. She needed me ever since her parents passed. This has been a tough 10 years for her."

Emily sighed."Fine, but for a couple more days and then your guys friendship is over."She said and walked inside.

"Wait. Emily. Lets just break up."I soon said.

"Break up?"Emily asked looking at me.

I nodded."Break up."I said and left.

I'm going to see Madison. And I'm gonna make things right.

********

~Madisons pov~

I sat on the porch with Cole as we spoke.

I knew Cole had liked me for awhile.So have I.

I looked at Cole and smiled as he looked at me. We was sitting really close next to each other. Cole had his hand on my knee and I had my hands on my lap. We just sat in quietness.

I soon rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Sadie walked out and began to watch us."Madison. We need to talk."She said.

I looked up and nodded. "Alright." I said as I got up and told Cole that I'll see him later.

Sadie looked at me."John Luke told me he broke up with Emily and is coming over to see you. He wants to make things right."

I listened and nodded."When is he gonna be here?"

"In an hour. Get ready, hes planning on taking you out if you say yes."She told me.

I nodded and ran up to my room and quickly changed into a summer dress and put on some white sandals. I did my hair by putting it up in a pony tail filled with curls.

John Luke walked in as I was finding my small hand bag. I knew it was him but I didn't look at him. He walked up to me and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist."You look beautiful."He whispered in my ear.

I smiled."Thank you John Luke."

"You ready?"

I nodded."Yeah."

"Lets go on to that date then"