Chapter 6

*Madison's POV*

Once we got back to Miss Kay and Phil's house, John Luke and I went inside, holding hands. I look at Miss Kay as she smiled."Handing to that date yet?"

"Yup. We came back to tell you!" John Luke said.

Miss Kay nodded."Have fun and be safe!"

"We will!" John Luke smiled as we both waved, heading towards John Luke's car.

As we got in and buckled up, John Luke started the car and drove to our date spot. We held each other's hand and talked about life.

Then John Luke asked me something I thought he'll never ask."How have you been since you're parents passed?"

I looked at him, keeping myself from crying."Good. I don't talk or think about it though." I told him honestly.

He nodded and kissed the top of my hand gently."I just had to make sure. I've been nothing but worried about you after it happened."

I looked at him, surprised about what he just said."Really?"

He nodded,"yeah. I always worry about you. After Emily and I gotten back together, I knew I made a mistake. b

But after we gotten together, I knew I made the best choice. And no matter what, I'll always worry about you. No matter what too."John Luke told me.

I smiled as I kissed his cheek."Good. I feel the same about you baby."