Itachi's gift

******** Mayuri spends a little bit of her time in the training resort while Taka goes after the eight tails.

MAYURI POV-

We were ready to go so we cleared a spot in the back of the hideout but were interrupted by Madara.

“Ready to go are we?” I nodded, “I need to get better as soon as I can.”

“Take care then, Mayuri-san.” He said using his Tobi voice. I smirked and quickly threw up on him before looking through my bag.

I pulled out the transport scroll out and Sasuke, Toshi, and transported to a beautiful sandy beach with a huge fancy beach house. There was a rainforest right next to the beach which is where I spent most of my time trying out new jitsus.

“Woah.” Toshihiro commented.

“This looks more of a honey moon spot than a training area.” Sasuke said giving me a suspicious look. I rolled my eyes walked away from the beach and towards the house.

“Well that should explain why it’s called the training RESORT. Still, if you think a powerful ninja like Itachi-kun would recommend training in such a relaxing, peaceful place like this… think again. I said opening the doors to the basement of the beach house. It was cold and dark down there, Toshihiro gulped a bit. Sasuke seemed curious so he went down the stairs of the basement and in to the huge giant training room. There were giant needles sticking up on the floor and alongside of the walls there were tubes of shinobi. Weapons were all over and there was definitely some blood dripping around, my blood.

“What is with the people?” Toshihiro asked.

“They aren’t real; simply an illusion but they have great power. That liquid they are resting in within the tube keeps them lasting longer. Itachi-kun would often release them in groups that would grow depending on how good I was doing. The more people released the stronger they would be. The other part of the challenge was to keep the fight going while standing on the tip of these huge needles.” I explained.

“Group training, Orochimaru had me do something similar, how many people have you gotten to?” Sasuke asked.

“Ever take a couple thousand. There are more obstacles in the woods, some just meant for weapons, some just meant for kekkai genkais, elements, and poisons. After training the rest of the resort was mine to relax. But I would be training most of the time so relaxation was 2 and a half hour at most.”

“So you will be ok resting here right, get better soon?” Sasuke asked cupping my face in his hands. I nodded giving a weak smile, he kissed my nose and took off.

“Ok Toshihiro! Let’s go fetch some medicines and train later on!” He sweat dropped, “t-train? Here?”

“Rule number one around here, don’t whine.” I said giving a sweet smile, we went through the garden which had a lot of medical herbs and treatment options, I also got a bunch of medicines of various poisoning from the medic room here. None of them worked. I gave the medicine three hours to set in but still no result, I was getting bonier and could barely stand up. Everything about me was dry and pasty.

I was lying in the bed with Toshihiro beside me, “Mayuri sensei, are you going to die?” I chuckled.

“Don’t be silly, I made too many commitments to leave now. I am just a little sick.” I said moving my body to the wheel chair.

“Toshihiro, be a dear and push me to the rainforest.” He did what he was told and left me to be alone for a while in the rain forest. I could still see all those training moments we had around here, I just can’t get over this. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and had to throw up again, there was no bucket or anything nearby so when I did more feathers came out, I didn’t stop there though, sweat ran down my face and my right eye was bleeding even more through my eye patch, I was choking. Coughing hard, out of my mouth came out a raven. I gasped and got out of the wheel chair. I suddenly felt relief, the sickness was gone, the virus must have been that bird and that bird is from the yolk. That means he didn’t give me the yolk just to pass out, there is more to it.

The raven cawed and stared at me with sharingan eyes, more blood oozed out of the hidden hero eye, and they flickered to the sharingan as well, I removed my eye patch and analyzed the bird. It cawed louder and out of its mouth fell a note.

Kurochi Mayuri,

By the time you read this note, Sasuke has probably succeeded in defeating me. I need you to remember what I taught you and focus on your goals, take care of Sasuke. Even if he goes in a different path, you need to bring him back to the light. Sorry for anything he says or does that trouble you. We have learned a lot about each other and will always have a special bond, so you will most likely be experiencing some feelings. Don’t let them get to you, you worked too hard. Sometimes you may feel you have no one left to help you out and be there for you, it’s not your fault you can’t stay in one place. I did research and came up with a ritual you can perform to bring your Biju out, so you will have someone. Be careful though, there are some drawbacks in bringing him out. Follow the instructions carefully. I apologize for your sickness you got but I have given you some extra chakra of mine, it can come in handy. Be safe, and make me proud.

Love,

Uchiha Itachi

I looked back up at the raven that turned into feathers, forming Itachi-kun’s body, he handed me another mini egg and a little piece of paper explaining the ritual, the egg was part of it. I took the items, putting it in my bag and stared at the emotionless, lifeless figure that stood in front of me. I couldn’t help but throw my arms around him and give him a big hug; I let go and poofed away leaving a bunch of black feathers.  

Thank you Itachi-kun, this more than I could ever ask for, and I am sorry for what Sasuke is about to do.

‘You have the power to stop him Mayuri, you’re smart. I trust you.’ I heard his voice echo in my head, his comforting tone relieved my headache, and thank goodness I can communicate with the dead.

“Toshi! We need to train!”

“ToshiHIRO!!” He corrected running after me.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

We trained for the entire day, we started around 4am and ended at 2am, he was doing well. I decided to give him more relaxation time since he can actually sleep. He did a lot; he was able to defeat 500 of the ninjas in the basement, which is really good for his age. He has much more potential, the potato exercise has been paying off, I can tell because of his long distance speed ability. He is not bad with weight lifting either. We spent some time learning a couple jitsus and reviewing medicines, and key details in a battle.

After Toshihiro fell asleep I took a quick shower and put on a night dress. I sat in front of my mirror and brushed my long black hair, I can’t believe I can actually bring Daisuke out and right there to help me, promise you won’t go all crazy and kill everyone?

‘I won’t, I have never been outside like my mother has. I was kept here for so long I don’t know much about experiencing hatred myself. I mean I have been mad whenever you get hurt but still, I can’t hate on everyone like the other Bijus can.’

Oh… well as soon as we get what we need for the ritual to occur I am sure we can work this out. But we also have to remember about that drawback Itachi-kun was talking about.

‘Aye, that’s right. What could that be?’ Well any serious ritual or jitsu has some sort of drawback, when it happens it happens. We just need to keep our eyes open and be ready for anything right?

‘Correct.’  Great, then let’s go train Daisuke! I have been thinking about a new jitsu but need to try it out…

******** Finally that thing is out of her! I can’t wait for Daisuke to come out but there is still that mystery negative side to it o.o Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P