Boy Drama

******** I returned. :) I don’t know if you guys read the end of last chapter, like my little note. But I did mention that even though Mine forever was a sasuke story, baby come back doesn’t really have to be one. But you know what, I am kind of going with the flow. I have like so many ideas on where to go with this story. So just brace yourselves. Do not worry, MayuSasu fans, it’s not the end, and DaiYuri shippers, same thing. Enjoyyy :)

MAYURI POV-

“You basturd! Who the hell do you think you are?! You are nothing but a monster, just because you have the body of a teenage boy doesn’t mean you’re a person. You will always be nothing but a monster, and monsters do not have feelings. So don’t you dare ever claim you love MY girlfriend.” Sasuke was the first to jump and grab Daisuke by the neck and yell. I was just a little stunned you could say.

“You’re the monster, you emotionless, cold idiot! You always do something to break her heart, she is still rethinking your relationship with her!” Daisuke easily pushed Sasuke to the ground and turned to me, “Aye, Mayuri-san, you changed me. I don’t feel like an ordinary beast or ghost whatever, I really mean the way I feel towards you.”

“Stay away from her!!!” Sasuke shouted as he grabbed his sword out towards Daisuke. I caught the sword in my hand not caring that it was cutting my palm and I was shedding blood. “You kill Daisuke, you kill me.” I reminded. Sasuke huffed before shoving his sword back.

“Who is it going to be? Who are you going to end up with?” Sasuke demanded.

“Dammit are you seriously asking me that? Sasuke, I love you but I am still confused. You’re acting strange, and Daisuke…. I don’t know what to tell you. This was the wrong time to tell me that. For all I know I could end up being married to Gaara ten years from now because of that agreement-” I was cut off by Sasuke.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I came back to kill Obito so I can spend my life with you, and be a hokage. Then you protect the jackass of a man and now you’re saying you are ‘rethinking’?! What the fuck more do you want from me? Why are you so held up on marrying Gaara?! You don’t even love him!”

“Sasuke…” I trailed off.

“No listen to me! You left me back there at Orochimaru’s hideout so you can go on a date with that…that… weak, ugly, prince, what was his name? Kai! I let that go and continued to wait to see you again, and the next time I do, you bring your little tail, Daisuke with you! Then you tell me you are engaged to Gaara if I don’t come back. Do you realize how much all that hurts me?! Never once have I even looked at a girl over the past years without you. You are the only one I have ever cared about, and I talked to the late hokages and learned more about you and fell even deeper in love with you. You shouldn’t even have to choose at all, this shouldn’t be a problem for you. If a girl told me she loves me I would say no, because I have you. Why can’t you do the same?!” Sasuke’s voice was cracking and it really hurt to hear, I didn’t at all intend for this to happen. Why now of all the times though?

“Sasuke I do love you, please let’s not talk about this right now. We have to focus. I wasn’t even thinking about Kai. Daisuke, I’m sorry but we are going to have to talk about this later. We can’t have Naruto do all the work.” I tried to reason, I couldn’t say much because well obviously it wasn’t right timing.

“Mayuri-san, I will always wait. After all you and I are a team, we’re the Cold Storm. ” Daisuke smiled. I am not going to lie he did look very cute and attractive. Sasuke was scaring me a little. Daisuke walked away in front of us to catch up with Naruto-kun, while Sasuke and I walked behind together.

‘Aye, just saying… that little paradise place we were in together. When I pretended to be Sasuke… I really enjoyed that whole thing.’ No comment Daisuke… I did however blush a little recalling us cuddling and other things, but no Mayuri. You only did that with Daisuke because you thought he was Sasuke. But why did I go on a date with Kai? Oh yeah for the mission, and also because he is one good looking guy. Ugh why are boys so annoying and confusing?

As Sasuke and I got to the top of the cliff thing, Daisuke and Naruto were already ahead of us. Before I could move, Sasuke caught my wrist. “I am sorry for yelling at you, I got carried away. I do love you though.” I stared at Sasuke, but I couldn’t help but feel emotional. I really do love Sasuke but I can’t get over the fact he has been acting strange, and at the same time his little speech really did touch my heart. I knew he really loved me. Is it just me? Maybe this is my entire fault; Sasuke dragged me along with him because it was clear I was lost in my own thoughts.

What if Sasuke never does come back in the end? What if I have to get married to Gaara-kun? I wonder what would happen to us.

GAARA POV-

I was talking to my old one tails, we finally came to good terms. Now I have support, I never knew my life would change like this.  I remember when I was a child, everyone was scared of me because of what I was capable off, I didn’t know real pain I knew emotional and mental pain. The cure was love, I learned that.

“So, you might get married to the Kurochi girl?” The one tails teased me about Mayuri-san, and I smiled silently to myself.

Mayuri-san…  I don’t know why she comes to mind. I don’t think I love her necessarily. I am not sure how that feels. But I do feel some sort of care, or affection. Mayuri-san was never scared of me, instead she was there to cheer me on, talk, and make me feel special. I am really lucky to have her as my friend. Without Naruto or her… my life wouldn’t be the same. Naruto taught me to trust again, but Mayuri-san taught me to look at myself in a different way. She always watches over me, it’s seems like just yesterday when I first met them all. Mayuri-san and Sasuke intrigued me, they seemed like powerful people. Especially Mayuri-san, I was only curious about Sasuke because he seemed close to her.

What I do not understand is, how do I feel that way? She killed me. She lied to me and turned into a rogue, kidnapping and killing me. But then came back and apologized. How is it possible to forgive someone so easily, even when they took your life away? That’s because, to me, she is more important than my life. She is close to me and always will be.

“Maybe, she is one of my best friends.” I finally responded.

“Are you both okay with that agreement?” Another tailed beast asked.

“… I know she loves someone else. If it does happen, I will cherish her forever, if not, I will be by her forever.” By now all the tailed beasts were grinning at me cheekily, making me glow a little red, if May-san was here she would be teasing me about it.

“Let’s just go now guys...”

DAISUKE POV- (We’re really switching it up today ;) )

Aye, I know. I know. Bad timing, I could have waited. But who cares? I am the Ice Prince, I do what I want, when I want.  Truth is, when I was stuck in her mind and body, I had a desire to kill her. I knew killing her was my way out to freedom forever. It also is said that one day for her to be free from a monster like me, she has to kill me. But if anyone else were to kill either of us, that would be the death of us both.

That all changed now, I care for her. She is basically mine; I know everything there is to know about her. There are no secrets between us. I was always there for her when that duckass wasn’t.  I know she loves him though and if that’s who she chooses so let it be, because I know it won’t last forever. Once he breaks her heart, I will be there to fix it.

“Aye! Naruto, get on my back!” I said transforming into a lion so he could ride me, and no not in that way. Disgusting, all though I wouldn’t mind if it were May-san… huh maybe this is why she calls me pervy prince…

******** I am really sorry for this crappy chappy. I made it mostly about emotions and feelings and all that. Yeah drama… but you know behind all this love stuff there is always drama llama. I will try and make it more interesting next chappy so I apologize if this was boring and gross for you. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P