Chapter 3: Dodge Ball Bitches and Hoes part 2

Robins pov.
-------
The guys turn around right as I smirk again. Seconds later balls are flying again, but due to werewolf genes and power no one was hit. I sigh dramatically and reach down grabbing one of the bouncy, red balls and threw it effortlessly at Drake, Carters beta.

Truthfully it wasn't that effortless because I added a bit of my vampire and werewolf powers. Anyhow, the ball hits Drake square in the chest and he gets pushed back about 2 centimeters from the force.

"Awe, good try Drake maybe you'll do better next time." I sarcastically say.

"Bitch," Drake mutters.

"Dick!" I reply back, though it was a mean comment I saw a small smile come to his lips.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a another ball flying right at my head in werewolf speed. Although making any moves could blow my cover show them I am some type of supernatural creature I still moved.

I caught the ball.

Silence was all you could hear for two seconds before the gym erupted with chatter of how I caught a ball that was going lightning fast. Ignoring it I turned toward Cater and the gama. As a thank you gift I sent the ball back with demon and angel powers making the ball even faster and more dangerous than the one that was thrown before.

It gracefully hit Caters head and groaned in pain, but didn't fall unconscious. I smile sadly from the pain of know I intentionally tried to hurt my mate.

"Sorry C," I mumbled.

"You know your a real bitch, thinking your all high and mighty when you really aren't shit! You don't have friends and you think insulting everyone is fun! I think I finally know why you got kicked out and transferred to this school.

"They must have saw how ugly and bitchy you were." Carter ranted. I gasped in shock, my eyes filling with tears. Seconds later I'm almost sobbing although a tear hasn't even slipped out.

"You wanna know I didn't shake your hand when I first got here," I sniffled glaring at him, "You are my mate and I wanted you to actually like me before you or at least figure it out yourself, but seems like I'm to bitchy to have you." I start full on sobbing at the end. Before anyone could reply though I busted out the gym to the parking lot where I spot the car my friend drove to school for me in case of emergency.

I hop in the car and speed away from the high school, feeling depressed and self conscious.