5

When I got back to school everything seemed so normal. Everyone was working hard at school. I guess it was because of Billie's death showed them how easily somebody could die. We all know that Shield Agents die but it's when someone does die that you believe it.

 I was doing better than ever in class. I had been at first rank for a few weeks. Kendra and Paige hated me because I was beating them. I couldn't call Kendra a friend. Her and Paige would glare at me and whisper that I was cheating. It got on a nerves a bit. I mean they couldn't except not winning. I have had a lot worst people hating them so they were just plain petty.

 Olivia liked to joke about the way they hated me. She once shouted out in class before the teacher arrived if anybody wanted to go alone for autographs signings to get my autograph I was top of the class in my fighting skills. Everybody had laughed but  I had been embarrassed and Kendra and Paige had both glared at me and Olivia so childish Kendra had snapped.

 I had been at third place in my fighting classes for week's when my form teacher said "Lydia" in form

"Yes" I said

"You our being put up into advanced fighting classes here's your new timetable" my form teacher told me handing me a new timetable

"Thanks" I said

"Well done" said Emma  "It's great you moving up advanced classes will get into shield" she said

 Emma was in advanced classes for science.

"There going to be really good though I mean the teacher told us we were only getting ranks in our class so I'm still going to be bad" I said

"You won't" said Emma "Your good and anyone their putting you up a reason" she said

 I could count on Emma to say that. She was always really nice and anyway she was my best friend but she had a way of saying things that made them sound more supportive and more nice than when somebody else said them.

"Your leaving me" said Olivia pulling a sad face

 I laughed "Come on Liv you got a ton of friends I'm going to be the loner" I said

 Olivia laughed "I don't have a ton of friends" she said "And well done" she told me

"Thanks" I said

 I was glad I was put up a class but at the same time I was scared. I liked having Olivia to talk too and gossip too. I didn't want to be a loner again.

 I scanned my timetable and saw my teachers were different. At least Ward couldn't pick on me for every little thing I did. That had been something I hated. Ward said he didn't want anyone to think I was treating them differently. People had asked me why Ward seemed to hate me till it got round I lived with a group of Shield Agents.

 Kendra and Paige never shut up about that. It's so unfair the way we have to work but Lydia doesn't I had Paige saying loudly not caring if I could here her. A lot of people didn't seem to care though. It was nice the way everyone wasn't blaming me.

"Fighting Theory" said Olivia reading a subject off my timetable

 I saw it and tried not to groan. It sounded like hell.

"How do you do the theory of fighting" she said

 Phoebe and Alice and Kasey and Alexis who sat in the row behind us laughed. I still talked to them a little but I didn't talk to anyone else apart from Emma and Olivia in my form.

"It's strategy and stuff like that I mean it likes what your going to do in this case" she told us

"How do you know" Olivia asked her