The Game

TARAJI P.O.V

I kinda feel bad about not sleeping with Terrence after i let him give me head but i also feel good knowing how much he really respects me. Today we have a photo shoot with me, T, Jussie, trey , and Yazz. I got there early to only find Terrence and a few of the backstage crew here. "So the vampire decided that she did want a bit of sunlight today?"Terrence teased. "You know what fuck you terry calling me a vampire do you see this skin boy it is radiant "i replied "Damn ight T shit i never said you wasn't fine cuz i can tell you that you good in dat department"i said. "Oh shut up old man where is our trailers?" I asked "yea bout that they only have one tralier here at the moment and its mine. I mean i can share it with you ya no."i said. "Mhm ok Terrence but you better not be looking at me while im changing!"
"Ok ok im not gonna look im pretty sure i can resist looking at a beautiful woman for a few mins."I look down to his lil member at full on hard against his leg held by his pants"Terry don't bring that shit here just remember what i said and know that i warned ya ass"i replied.

Terrence P.O.V

Damn T got a nigga bout ta rip is damn pants open cuz of the hard i got but ik she noticed it and now she trying avoid her eyes going there but they do once in a while. "Well ill take this side you can take that one" she walked over and i turned around but i peeked a few times "keep ya eyes in ya head Terry."T told me while still tured around."Woman what you talking bout i aint looking at you."i lied just as i took off my pants and was bout ta slide on my dress pants she turned around and tapped me on da back so i turned around to see her in a lace black bra and a pencil skirt with no top."you would be able to put ya pants on better if you didn't have that." She said pointing her nail at my hard on. So i responded the best way ik i could."well if you worried bout it how bout you help me out?" I said e
While pinning her up on da wall and kissing her soft beautiful lips. She lets out a gasp as i enter two fingers in her without warning. "S..sh..shit terry.i..i..warned you not to look at meeeee."she moand as i picked up my pace and rubbed her clit with my thumb until she reached her peek and i pulled out because i wanted her to suffer like she as my suffering."Goddamn terry i was right there!!" She yelled ."Well ig you just gone have to suffer like im doing finally being about to squeeze my member in da pants i get dressed tgen walk out.

Taraji P.O.V

I can't believe that yella bastard did that to me but i got something for his ass.Oh yess he has it coming .I walk by him and hug him.like i haven't seen him today in front of jussie,Yazz,and Trey.I made sure i grab his dick but the others didn't see i pushed my titties up on him and then pulled back and went to my trailer. He came and stood in the door way while i was sitting on my couch.

 He came and stood in the door way while i was sitting on my couch

Terrence standing in her trailer door way talking to her.

He looked at me and said"Really you really wanna play that game first tge dick grabbing then.the titties girl you playing a dangerous game if that's what you wanna do but im.telling you once i get started i can't stop." He said then tured to leave. Is he really gonna maje me pay i thought. Then we get to the set to take the photos. "Looks like Terrence brought a plus one." Jussie whispered. I turned to look but i ain't see no one ."Boy what the hell you talking bout i dont see know one else in here." I said . "Omg i was talking bout that huge bulge in his slacks i mean poor dude looks like he haven't had a nice peice of ass in a while." Jussie said."Boy i swear you are too much rn ." I laughed and went to go join the others to take the pictures.

" I laughed and went to go join the others to take the pictures

THIS IS ONE OF THE POSES WE HAD TO DO.

While we where doin that pose i felt his boner on my back and he grab at my ass so they wouldn't see. I almost let out a moan but i caught myself. "Told ya this is a dangerous game." He whisper to me. Afterwards we all went to jussies place for dinners i sat across from terry but next to trey.Yazz sat next to terry and Jussie was at the head of the table. I felt something rub up my leg and in between my thighs." "Omg." I said and everyone looked at me. "Jussie this food is delicious hon." I played it off and then gave Terrence a stop look . He just smirked and slide his foot back in his shoe . My turn i thought iopen the button on my dress a bit and my boobs were set up nicely he stared at em while his mouth watered and then i took my feet and placed em on his dick and began to rub him threw his pants. "Oh my lord." Terry saud aloud we all stared at him but i didnt stop he was just like umm excuse me and got up and went to the bathroom. While he in da bathroom jussie was telling us about this Halloween party he was throwing and how we where all invited.