LOVING BODIES

TERRENCE P.O.V

Taraji called me and told me what all happened. She also apologized for not believing me but i understand why she did what she had done. She told me to come back home tonight at 8pm. She said she has a surprise for me.
I hop in the shower, clean myself up, hop out dry off, brush my teeth and throw on some nice casual clothes and grab my bags and turn my hotel key in at the front desk. I got in my car and headed home to my baby. I missed her being by my side at night and waking up to her beautiful smile and gorgeous brown eyes in the morning. As i pulled up i went in side and headed to the door. I take my key and turn the lock to unlock the front door when i walk inside the lights are dimed and theres a steak and vegetable dinner on the table lit by candle light. I look and Taraji runs up to me and i drop my bags and pick her up kissing her and holding her. "Its been a while since i felt your soft beautiful lips." I told her putting her back down gently. "Ik baby but i made dinner an a nice hot bath for us honey, i just wanna spend tonight with you." She said we ate and then headed for the tub. "Dinner was great bae idk bout you but im ready to get relaxed in that tub."i told her we made our way there and i slowly undressed her and she undressed me. We stared at each other for a good min. "Damn i missed you ." She said "Same here baby."i told her. We got in the tub and soaked and talked about how our few days appart been. Afterwards i picked her up after we dried off and took her to our room i turned the radio on and Jeremiah started playing . "Want a massage babe?" I asked her. "Sure if you offering" . She laid down on her stomach and just relaxed I grab the massage oil and started massaging her. I massaged her for about a few minutes and then leaned and whispered in her ear. "I massaged every part of this beautiful body are you relaxed hon?" Then she said " Yeah baby im relaxed and thank you but you aint do every part like i was hopinh you would." Knowing what she was talking bout i moved down to her ass and gently start at massaging it . She let out little sexy moans as my hands gripped and caressed her nice plump ass. I could tell she was getting wet so while still massaging her ass with one hand i reached down and slid a finger across her moist lips . I bit my bottom lip and told her to sit up on all fours. She did what she was told and i grabbed her thighs leaving open mouth kisses on em until i reached her lips and gently teased her lips with my tongue. "Terryyy...dont tease me baby." She said. I gave her a nice smack on that phat ass of hers and started to eat her like it was no tomorrow.

TARAJI P.O.V

Terry was eating me like he haven't eating in days and i was loving every second of it.we made love all night. I missed my big baby laying next to me. I cuddled up even more into him and his grip tighten on me a bit . For the first time in days things are back to normal and better than ever.