Welcome to My Life

Hey there everybody

This is my first story on Wattpad (So I'm a little nervous)

 It's a teenage assassin novel

 If you like it drop me a comment or give me a vote, this helps me so I know to continue or not. Also PLEASE give me feedback because that's how I will improve!! If you want me to change something like a character, tell me and I'll see what I can do!

 Enjoy reading

*Update*- Gorgeous cover on the side by DayDreamer90 who this chapter is also dedicated to!

P.S When I use the term 'aristocratic' I mean it as old fashioned good looks for men, so strong jaw, sharp cheekbones and a straight nose :)

 <3 Sahara xx

Chapter 1

Welcome to my life

I took one look at the weeping man kneeling in front of me. He was begging, pleading me to spare him, but my heart showed no mercy for his kind. I sneered at his pathetic excuses before bringing the gun to his temple. I was enjoying watching the tears running down his face, knowing that his fate was decided now that his past had caught up with him as I pulled the trigger... 

*

I awoke with a start at a sudden noise coming from my right. I lifted my head, looking around for the origin of the sound, before realizing that it was just my alarm. I groaned, raising a tired hand to turn it off before slumping back into bed again, pulling my blanket around me and savoring the moments before…

"Katerina Rosa Giordano!" That...

"Yes, my dear brother, I'm up! You don't have to scream like that, you'll wake the dead!" I yelled back at him before I heard the creaking of the stairs as he ascended them.

"Well my little Kitty Kat, if you woke up when the alarm sounded like I say every morning, I would not have to scream at you and in your words 'wake the dead,' he answered as he came into my room with his tell tale smirk on his face, stopping to lean on the doorframe of my room.

"Aleksander you are too much," I sighed, throwing my covers back and wandering over to the huge oak wardrobe and opening the doors. I stared at the contents, trying to find a suitable outfit to wear for the day.

"Kat." 

I sighed once again and turned to my seventeen year old twin brother.

"Yes?" I replied while studying his cool features that were staring at me. Being my twin, we both have our father's blue black hair - with mine falling in waves down my back, while his is cut short and always looks like he just rolled out of bed - and our mother's green eyes, with our parent's tanned skin showing our Italian inheritance.

"How did it go last night?" he asked, curiosity showing on his face.

"He is dealt with. We don't have to worry about him anymore," I replied tiredly, running my fingers through my hair and gently untangling the knots that had formed overnight.

 "Good, I will go tell Grandfather then that he will not be a problem," Alek smirked again, and sauntered out of my room. I turned back to my wardrobe, looking once again at its contents before picking out a short green dress that hugged my curves and showed off my slim figure. Putting it on and walked into my en suite I surveyed my choice. It brought out the color of eyes and made my legs seem like they went on forever.

 I smiled to myself knowing that this would be a good outfit for my first day at the new high school my brother and I will now be attending. As I thought of this, my mind went back to my past.