Real?... Or Illusions?

Hey there :)

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on the previous chapters of I'm Deadly Beautiful.... and I'm Armed! For a moment there I made it to number 31 in the action genre XD Was sooo happy!!!

Now this chapter's not edited but I'm sending it to my wonderful editor Otakugirlforever 28 so should upload the edited version soon! The same goes with all my other chapters that she has edited, they will be uploaded soon as well. I was going to do that tonight but I'm am soo tired I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop *Laughs* So will be doing it tomorrow :)

Happy reading everyone! :D

<3 Sahara xoxo

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

Chapter 9

Real?... Or Illusions?

“Okay this one’s going to be a bit difficult” Dante began as we sat in his office, being briefed after I had got dressed in my usual black attire.

“The guy’s a human slave trafficker but the front he puts up is a club owner, which he is, because that’s were all the deals are made.  But anyway the guy where after never leaves his club and well…” He trailed off.

“It’s packed?” Pearce guessed.

“Yes, so the only way you’re going to get him alone is to get him into one of the rooms the club has out the back”

“What rooms?” I asked confused. All three boys just gave me a knowing look.

“Oh” I said catching on “It’s one of those clubs”

“Yes Kat. He hires dancers and then sends most of them to the highest paid bidder”

Pearce burst out laughing. I looked at him strangely, wondering what was so funny, because it defiantly wasn’t the situation that these poor girls were subjected to.

“So…” He stuttered out, still chuckling, “Are we doing what I think were gonna’ be doing?”

Dante nodded, his face trying to break out in a smile that he was containing.

Alek laughed and finally joined the discussion “She’s going to hate this”, he added smirking.

“What? Huh? What’s happening?” I demanded trying to make sense of what was so hilarious.

Pearce finally settling down turned to me, a playful expression on his face, “Kitty Kat” he paused “You’re gonna’ be a stripper”

My jaw dropped.

“I seriously can’t believe you’re making me do this” I said “I look like a prostitute!”

“That’s kinda’ the point Kat”, came Alek’s dry reply.

I glared in the direction Alek was in.

“Thanks for the support bro, really appreciate it!” I retorted pulling on the too short skirt they wrangled me into wearing, and then adjusting the two way radio that was inside my ear.

“Uh Kat try not to talk to yourself, you know what they say. It’s the first sign of madness!”

“Shut up Pearce!” I growled

“Guys!” Alek demanded slipping into business mode, “Quit it!”

“Kat the guy’s in the left back corner. He’s expecting to interview a new dancer Anne Smith that he’s thinking of hiring”, he paused “Which is you”