GETTING AWAY

[ a barry allen fanfiction ]
GETTING AWAY

He had always been there to pull her back when she  strayed too far, until they both let go and she was lost

when she strayed too far, until they both
let go and she was lost.

PLAYLIST:
I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons
The Hardest Button To Button - The White Stripes
Thiskidsnotalright - awolnation
Sinister Kid - The Black Keys
Back Against the Wall - Cage the Elephant
Figure it Out - Royal Blood
Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Locked in a Cage - Brick + Mortar

disclaimer ;

- copyright

this story is under creative commons attribution noncommercial, meaning that it can be taken and tweaked, but credit to this story must still be given, and it cannot be used for any sort of income.  you cannot make money off of my work.  i do this to ensure my readers know my story belongs to me, but that they can do with this story what i am able to do with the television series the flash.

- credit

this fanfic will be following the plot of the television series the flash, season two released in 2015 through 2016. all story arcs and character development of characters other than adley and a few others who are of my creation, belong to the writers and creators of the flash.

- iris west/patty?

iris west (and patty?) is a character in the flash meant to be the main love interest of barry allen, but obviously, as i'm writing him a new one, some things will need to be adjusted.  so while this story will be following the same arc as the television series, minor things will need to be altered so that this arc will flow smoothly with the addition of a new character.

- graphics

all pieces of graphic art (i.e. covers, character cards, gifs, etc.) were created by me, and are only meant for the use of this story, unless otherwise stated.  covers and other forms of visual stimuli were made by me on photoshop and illustrator, and took a little while to make, so should anyone use my graphics, please let me know.

Enjoy GETTING AWAY!