Chapter 8

Tris POV
Saturday

I run on stage and the fans scream. "How's everyone doing tonight! So I've been here for a few days and I just have to say yall are some of the kindest people I have ever met." They scream even louder. I laugh and start my song. "So I'm going to do a new cover. It's called 'Run to you' and it by Pentatonix. Maybe yall have heard of it." I joke and start singing.

A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried it was true
As your glance met my stare

But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow
To kneel down at your feet

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone

How shall I win back
Your heart which was mine
I have broken bones and tattered clothes
I've run out of time

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
Whoa, oh, oh

I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me,
Oh, take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run (I'll run), I'll run (I'll run), I'll run, run to you

Mm, mm, mm, mm

I finish and look around with a giant smile. I continue with a few more songs, mainly covers.

'I see fire'

'Out of the woods'

'Heartbeat'

"Okay guys I have a treat. I'm going to do a new cover and even the boys don't know what song it is, so I hope you like it. The music starts and the boys immediately recognize the song.

Everybody's got their demons
Even wide awake or dreaming
I'm the one who ends up leaving
Make it okay

See a war I wanna fight it
See a match I wanna strike it
Every fire I've ignited
Faded to grey

But now that I'm broken
Now that you know it
Caught up in a moment
Can you see inside?

'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

Now I'm holding on for dear life
There's no way that we could rewind
Maybe there's nothing after midnight
That could make you stay

But now that I'm broken
And now that you know it
Caught up in a moment
Can you see inside?

'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

The blood in my veins
Is made up of mistakes
Let's forget who we are
And dive into the dark
As we burst into color
Returning to life

'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

The blood in my veins
Is made up of mistakes
(To start again)
Let's forget who we are
And dive into the dark

I look over at the guys and smile. "Now give it up for these crazy boys we all live. 5 seconds of summer!" I run off and the boys come on stage.

On the bus🚍

I lay across Mike and Calum while we all try to decide on what we should eat. "What about sushi. That sounds amazing right now." I say. "Sure why not. Where's the closes sushi place?" Ash asks. "We've been parked by one for the past 30 minutes." I say boredly. "Oh! OK then why doesn't one of us go in and order so we can just eat on the bus." Tobias suggest. "Ok, I want some cream cheese rolls and California rolls." I tell him. "What, why do I have to go in?" "Because you suggested it. I would but right now I think I'm getting sick." I explain. "Fine." He gets everyone's order and goes to get food. Not long after he leave I start coughing uncontrollably. I sit up and Mike pats my back. Once I stop coughing I lay back down. "Are you sure you're ok?" Ash asks. I nod and close my eyes. "I'll be fine. I just need some rest. I'll get a nap after we eat." They all nod and I hear Tobias come back in. "I have food." I roll off Mike and Cal and fall into the floor. I sit up and take my food. Before I can take my first bite my stomach starts to hurt. I quickly put my food away and take deep breaths so I don't throw up. "Are you okay Tris?" Tobias asks. I shake my head. "I'm feeling worse then earlier, I think I'm just going to go lay down." "Okay." He gets up and kisses my forehead then I go lay down. Not long after I fall asleep.

In the middle of the night🌚🌛🌜

I wake up to a searing pain in my stimach. I throw my covers back and see my sheets socked in blood. "Tobias!!" I yell. I hear a 'thump' then Tobias apears next to me. "What's wrong?" "I don't know, but it hurts." I cry. "Ash tell the bus driver to get to the nearest hospital." He yells over at the other bunk. I see Ask jump out of his bunk and run to the front. I look back up at Tobias and cry. "It hurts." "Shh. I know baby we'll get you help soon." He picks me up from my bunk and take me over to the small bathroom. "I'm going to help you try and clean up. Ok" He says and I nod. He turns on the shower then helps me get my clothes off. I carefully get in the shower and wash off. When I get out Tobias helps me but on a pair of oversized sweatpants one of his shirts. He picks me back up and walks out of the bathroom. "We're here." Calum says and we all get off the bus. I see the guys go sit in the waiting room and Tobias takes me to the desk. "Hi umm. My wife woke up in alot of pain and can bairly move." The receptionist looks up at me, then calls over a few nurses with a gurney. Tobias tries to follow me, but the nurses tell him to wait in the waiting room. He obeys and goes to sit with the guys.

Tobias POV

About an hour after we get to the hospital a doctor comes over to us. "Are you with Tris Eaton?" I nod. "I'm her husband." "I'm please come with me." He leads me to a room and inside I find Tris. I take a seat in the chair next to her and hold her hand. "I have the results as to why you were in so much pain. You were."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clifdhanger!!

I'm back! Miss me? So how has everybody been? Sorry to end the book then start it agian but hey here's a new chapter. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote.

Love yall💚