Chapter 5

Hi, it's been a while huh?
----------------------------------------------
Recap:
Jasper: Goddess of War??

Bella: *sighs* Maybe it's time I tell you about my past and my age...
----------------------------------------------
Chapter 5

Bella: the truth is... I'm older than all of you. I was the major before Jasper, the Goddess of war or Iz. After I escaped Maria the first time she found you, I was her major for 1000 years, she was the one to turn me. She only kept me for so long because unlike other vampires my strength and speed did not weaken after my newborn year, they increased...by a lot. She only new of my shield not about my other powers.

Carlisle: How did you escape?

Bella: It was after a battle with Enrique, I told her I was going to hunt, I had been with her for so long that she didn't care about where I went. I came and went as I pleased because she knew that I always came back but this time was different. I was getting tired to killing others, it was boring me, I wanted to be free so when I went hunting that night I didn't go back and I took my captain with me.

Carlisle: Wow!

Jasper: How come you stayed so long?

Bella: It was all I knew, the older fighter were like family.

Alice: Well swing as she's a monster, do you want to have some fun with me *touches his arm*

Bella: *growls* That's it! I've had enough of you *throws Alice out the window*

Esme: My window!

Bella jumps out the now broken window towards Alice who is getting up off the ground, while she is walking towards her Iz comes out. Iz grabs Alice by her throat and slams her onto a nearby tree.

Iz: If ya ever touch my mate again I'll burn your sorry ass with no regrets!!

As Iz is about to throw Alice into a nearby tree Carlisle decides to speak up,

Carlisle: Bella, please stop this!!

Iz: Bella ain't out right now.

Jasper: Iz?

Iz: Mate.

Jasper: *says in his country accent* Could ya please put Alice down, I think she's learned her lesson.

Iz: Fine.

Iz puts Alice down then takes out Bella's phone from her pocket trying to find her captain. Once she sees the contact, My #1 Bitch, she knows she's found her so she calls it.

📲📲Phone Convo📲📲
T=Tasha/Captin
I=Iz/Boss/Major
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
T- Hey there Boss!! Bella finally let ya out huh?

I- Captain, I need ya to get to the Cullen residence as fast as ya can!

T- I'm almost there Boss. Why do ya need me though?

I-Because I have a bad feelin' that Bella and I were bein' followed here. Wait, what do ya mean your almost here? Have ya been usin' Peters gift again?

T- Just turn around.
📲📲End of Phone Convo📲📲

Iz: Ya know I have ya that power for emergencies right?

Tasha: Yea I know but what fun would that be. Now what's this about bein' followed.

The Volturi choose this moment to emerge from the forest that surrounds the Cullen house

Aro: I do believe she meant us...

----------------------------------------------

Hey peoples!! Tell me what you think. As I said in my update of my Jori fanfic, I have an English paper to write but I just had to update. It's not my best but I hope you like it.

Chapter Question: Why do you think the Volturi is there?

Vote

Comment

Follow

By my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️