Chapter 9

Authors note at bottom⬇️⬇️ It's important so please read it.
Recap:
"A No. How about I like my idea better? We're gonna be like genies, you get to call on us for help 3 times and like genies there are rules but not many. They are:
1. You cannot call on us to go against our family, each other or people we care about.

2. If you call on one of us you call on all of us so no asking for just one.

3. We are allowed to come and go as we please, mean that if you EVER try to trap us in that castle of yours I WILL KILL YOU.

4. No calling on us for bullshit", I explained thoroughly while looking dead into his eyes to show him that I mean business.

"That is your deal?", Aro questions.

"Yes. Take it or leave empty handed.", I replied with a finality clear in my voice.

"Then we have a deal.", Aro conceded after a shared look with Marcus and Caius.

"Good choice." I said with a winning smirk on my face.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Chapter 9:

👑Bella's pov👑

Even though we made the deal, I am NOT finished with this meeting. I have multiple gifts, I think it's time I put them to good use and help the one Volturi king that I like.

"Marcus?!", I called out as they were about to leave causing them all to stop and turn around.

"Yes, Ms. Swan?", he replied in his usual depressed voice.

"You miss her a lot don't you?", I questioned him, even though I already knew the answer.

"Everyday, why do you ask child?", he replied still sounding deeply depressed.

"What if I told you I may be able to bring her back? Would you accept?", I asked him but this time I was not sure what he'd say.

"Of course I would dear child but that is impossible.", he answered sounding slightly less depressed and I could here the small hint of hope in his voice.

"Well I have a knack for doing the impossible. I met a nomad some time ago with a particularly amazing gift that I just had to copy, he could bring back the dead as long as you had something of the persons, whether it be ashes or their property.", I told him and in turn everyone else. I could see the hope shining in his eyes.

"But why would you do something like that for me child?", he questioned like I knew he would.

"Well, it's quite simple really, I actually like you. Unlike your brothers, you've experienced real emotional pain and have had to live with it for centuries. Now, do you have something of her on you?", I responded honestly, I was ready to use what I have collected to help someone who really deserves it.

"Thank you and of course, the jewel in the middle of my crest is made of some of her ashes. Here you go.", Marcus said as he took the jewel out of its place and gave it to me. I took the jewel/ashes, placed it on the ground and started the process. After a minute or so the place where the jewel sat started glowing and you could see the silhouette of a woman start to form. After a few minutes there she was, standing in front of everyone, Didyme. She looked around and as soon as her eyes landed on Marcus, she ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Marcus, my love!" She exclaimed as she ran to him. Marcus kissed her and hugged her.

"Hi... I don't mean to interrupt this joyous occasion but Didyme, may I ask, how exactly did you die?", I asked even though I saw her memories while I revived her but I bet Marcus didn't know. I think it's time he did.

"Oh it's no problem, especially for the being who has done me such a good service and brought me back to life. And as for how I died..." She replied, trailing off at the end and looking towards Aro.

Shits about to hit the fan...

♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈

Hey guys, it's been a while. In truth, that rude comment really got to me and by the time I got over it school had already started and my new English teacher gives us 2 essays every week so I haven't had much time plus I have show choir after school on Tuesdays and Thursday's so I've been crammed for time but I'll try to update on the weekends but if I can't, I'll post a comment stating why on my previous chapter.

And sometimes I forget that I write stories so don't be afraid to remind me. Love you guys

QOTC: How do you think Didyme die? (Who remembers?)