Chapter 1 In A Human World

Hi! My name is Denise and I am half dragon and a little bit of angel. Honestly I wish I wasn't a part of angel because on the night of the full moon, I sometimes grow angel wings and it's very embarrassing. The reason I sometimes sprout angel wings is because my dragon blood is mixed with angel blood. Every immortal girl wants to sprout angel wings but not me. I'm a tomboy and I hate girly things. I am going to tell you my awesome adventure now. (I'm writing in my journal. This is not a diary!!!) The adventure begins when it was the day before the full moon. My feet were trembling because I was worried if I sprouted angel wings. My sister kept knocking on the door since she is so annoying and I had to yell at her to stop. My little sis is annoying all the time! My brother in my room was like a best friend to me. I went downstairs and got some water. The water tasted unnusual. I went upstairs and passed out. It was morning and I was very unhappy. Now I was really nervous that today was the full moon. I've been a dragon 7 times and a angel 2 times. Much later, the full moon was out. My family one by one transformed into dragons. Then it was my turn. I felt the wings sprout in absolute pain. When I turned around, I saw... angel wings! I was so embarrassed! I ran into my room and locked the door. I said to myself, "How could this happen to me?"