(2)

Laylay; pov

BLACKED OUT! I wake up in a bedroom which I have never seen in my life. I try to get up and I couldn't move. My sister was still out and sleep. On a different bed. Then someone came it was a boy he looked my age(17) he said well well looks who's up.

Wassup dab my name is Justin care and I'm 18 years old. My bday is on Christmas. me and my bor(real brother Dustin care) we are the biggest drug dealers in the street. 😂🔫🔪💵

back to the story.

Justin:p.o.v

Well well, look who is up. What is your name ma? No answer I see ok find. Have it your way. I look at her I don't see her face. she didn't cry. She just sits there with her head down like she did something wrong. I got her and took her to my bedroom. She looked at me. With plz don't hurt me on her face. I could see it in her eyes. So I just throw her on the bed. She didn't show any fear. I took a shower for about 35mins then got out and put a towel around my waist and walked out. I looked at her I said what is your name? She doesn't answer. I hate when hoes are annoying me. I walked up to her and pushed her back on the bed she just turn her head. I turn her head back. I said are you going to still me or will I have to give u sum u don't want. She said Layla in a lowly voice. Then she sat back u and put her head down. I got her some clothes from when my best friend use to come over. she dies three years ago yes she was my best friend she was the first person who talked to me in middle school. She was like a sister to me yes I'm a boy and I had a girl as a best friend. But she was everything I had. Beside my bor)I put on some clothes I don't care if she was in here it's my room. I sat down beside Layla. Layla looked up at me and try to move but I pulled her back She just looked at me. I ask her how old is u. She just looked down and annoying me. I got mad and pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. I looked her in her eyes. She was beautiful. I just wanna Starr in her eyes forever. She said 17 in her low voice. I got off of her and walked to the basement to get some clothes for her.

Tish:;p.o.v

I wake up feeling this pain in my head. I looked around. I don't see my sister. I looked again I never seen this room before I feel like I had a one night stand. But I don't because I was locked into a room. I was scared and I started to cry until this boy came in. I jumped.

Dustin: well well look who is up. what is your name

Tish:*Starr at him*

Dustin: ok have it your way.

Dustin::p.o.v

I took her to my room. As I took her she tries to get out my hands. I stopped and look at her. She looked and plz no. In a low voice. I just took her to my room and throw her on my bed and when to the bathroom. I took a shower for about 35 mins. I got out and she just put her head down and started to cry. I looked and said if u don't stop crying or I will give u sum to cry about. I put on my clothes.

Dustin: what is your name.

Tish:(started to cry again)

Tish:;p.o.v

I was so scared I just want my sister. He asks me for my name I don't say anything he pushes me back on the bed and climbed on top of me and said what is your name ma. I said, Latisha. He then said stop crying I have not even hurt u yet. He laughs. I was scared. The only person who wanna cry this is my sister She is so strong I just cried and cried

Laylay:;p.o.v

I didn't know what to say. I was about to get mad until I hear crying. It sounds like my twin. I got up and tiptoe to the door it was a boy he looked about (18)I looked and he saw me I looked shocked I was about run back but he caught me by my hair. He said u must be my bor hoe for tonight. I said nothing until I seen my twin sister. She ran to me and gave me a big huge age was crying on my shoulder.the boy looked. Is my bor hoe. I said no he kidnapped me in a very low voice. He said how Y'all know-I cut him off by saying this is my twin. In a very low voice. He looked at me and chuckled. Damming ma u look sexy. Maybe I will have two tonight.

Justin:;p.o.v

I went back to my room but when I got there she was gone. I said fun-I saw her in my nor room hugging this other girl they look like that sisters so I went to see wassup. I walked into the room and saw the other girl crying on her shoulder. I said aye. They all looked my bor said but they twins. My eyes got big ass fuck. I said WHAT. The two girls flitch I said, BITCH! get in my room.

Layla:;p.o.v

He just calls me something I'm not I was getting mad ass fuck. My sister saw me trying to calm my self down but I can't do it.😤👿😡😠code MAD