(3)

Tish;:p.o.v.
I knew my sister go 0 to100 super quick. I looked at her she was trying her best to stay clam I could she was hurt and mad ass fuck. It was a long silent. Until I said some thing.

Tish:NO!NO!NO!LAYLAY CLAM DOWN DONT DO IT U HE DIDN'T MEAN IT.

Laylay:YES HE DID. U NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. U WANNA BE BITCH.

Justin:;p.o.v
Did she just call me a wanna be. Did she just call me a bitch. Oh he'll nawl she got me fucked u. Like bur.😑

Justin:(*slap*) call me a bitch again u slut. U just another hoe.

Dustin:😮😶

Tish: dude u just made the biggest mistake of your life I can't help u now she is about to. Boy u is about to get it😱

Laylay:;p.o.v
This nigga think he can abuse me. Oh he'll nawl. He got me fucked u.

Laylah(*got a big stick*) don't u ever put your hands on me again.

Justin:;p.o.v
This bitch just slap the fuck out of me with a fucking stick. SHIT! she got them hands. DAMM!

laylah: *slap* punch* kick* slap* slap* punch*punch*punch*

Dustin:;p.o.v
I had to do some she was still hitting him. So I grander her. She try to run but that ain't going to work. I throw her on the bed then got Tish and took her to the basement tish was screaming NO!NO!NO!.

Justin:;p.o.v
I got up and seen my bor take that Tish girl to the basement. I don't know what he was going to do but I don't care. Laylah is what I won't and she is about to get it.

Laylah:;p.o.v
Justin got up and I was about to run until he grad me and throw me back on the bed.he climbed on top of me.

Laylay: Justin STOP! DONT TOUCH ME! STOPPPP!

Justin:;p.o.v
I climbed on top of her and beat her just like a man. She was fighting back.shit this girl got them hands.i was winning tho but that shit do hurt. i know she a girl and all but damm she fight like a man. real shit. somehow she got me off her. we was fighting like hulk and iron man. we both was picking u shit and throwing at each other. i tackled her on the ground i but yall like why u hitting on a girl but im like cause i got anger problems 

Justin:(*slap*)U IS GOING TO LEARN TO NOT TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME. (*PUNCH*)

laylay: i can put my hands on what i wont who i wont and when i wont *kick*

Laylah:;p.o.v
i about to run when he caught me and he was about to hit me but he stopped but hit me again when he saw his face well he dont hit me he was choking me all i heard was play with me now hoe

Justin:;p.o.v
i stopped cause she was messed up i got thats when her twin came in i was mad cause this hoe ran out of my room when not told im her daddy so rules is rules

tish:WHAT WHAT U DO JUSTIN

Justin:(*SLAP*)SHUT THE FUCK UP! BITCH!

tish: *crying* 

Justin:(*PUNCH*)SHUT UP BEFORE IT GET BADDER

tish:;p.o.v
im cry cause my twin it die he throw me on the bed i scared he walked out and came back with a rope. dustin came in and they was yell at each other un

JUSTIN: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Justin:;p.o.v
I was so mad I don't care. I got a stick and beat her again with it She had a black eye she was looking bad. I almost felt sorry. I did feel sorry. She looked bad I did this to her. I un tied her. She just sat there. Crying her two big swollen black eyes out. I said get u. She didn't get up. I said get up. She sat there. So I when over there and looked at her. All I saw was hurt, pain and hate. I just walked out of the room.

Tish::p.o.v
I was scared to death my sister was my ever thing. I loved her like a best friend. I just sat there and cried and cried hours when by. No show of Justin Dustin was holding me. I never thought if a person doing something like that to me.

Dustin:;p.o.v
I can't do nothing. I can't broke the Bor code(me and my bor code was if a girl put there hands on one of us the other can't do nothing but watch or walk away) I was cuddling with lil ma because I knew she was hurt but I don't won't her getting hurt. So I took her down here were she can't ran. She was crying her eyes out. So I started to talk to her to make her stop crying. We talked about what happened in our child hood. When she still me her grandma used to beat them I feel sad. Then she started to talked about her twin.

Tish:;p.o.v
I told h in about my grand ma and I told him my ma and dad die. Then I started to talk about my sister.

Tish:my sister is very strong. She just have anger problems.

Dustin:;wait WHAT!

Tish: my sister hate when people call her out her name she lost controlled of her mind and body. My twin and me all ways sleep together because we miss our ma and dad cuddling use. So when we feel pain or hurt or sick. We would cuddle the whole night.

Justin:;p.o.v
I was walking to the basement when I over hear Tish say my sis have very bad anger problems. I started to feel. Sorry laylah. I walked in the basement. They looked at me. And Tish ran out if the basement to my room.

Tish:;p.o.v
I ran just to see was my sister ok. She was beaten. So bad I cried when I saw all the bruises. She was beaten with a stick.

Tish:NO NO NOOO! Laylay how bad do they hurt.

Laylay:(*cried in my shoulder*)

Laylah:;p.o.v
I was in so much pain. I couldn't move.

Tish:come on let's get u clean u.ok let's get u

Laylay:I can't move.

Tish:;p.o.v
I was crying at the fact she was crying. I helped her out of the bed. I ran the bath water. Then put so bubbles in the bath water. My I helped Laylay in the tub. When I saw her beautiful eyes was big and black. I was mad. But I still baths Laylay. I started to see the tub water turn red and blood. I was crying my eyes out. I seen some one walk in but I was still crying.

Justin:;p.o.v
I when to my room to see if she was ok. I heard bath water. So I went to the bath room and seen Tish crying. I than saw a tube full of red blood. She was trying to get up but she fell.