A New World (Meeting the Proxy Fam and Ticci~)

You finally wake up after what seemed like years. "I should probably get ready for school," You said to yourself as you tried to lift yourself up. Apparently, you were tied and chained up. You felt a sudden burst of air go throughout the dim room. You quickly look around to see who created it. A very tall man with auburn hair, a mask covering the lower half of his face, and his goggles resting on his forehead. He walks towards you, one hatchet in each hand. What made you cringe was that he kept twitching twice as much when he stared at you.

"H-Hi, my n-name's T-T-Toby."He tried to say before his neck made a horrid cracking sound. He sighs and positions his neck back into place.

"Hey Toby, name's (Y/N)." You calmly say, somehow making Ticci relax a little.

"I've b-been watching y-y-you for a-about a y-year or t-t-two. I'm s-suprised you d-d-didn't notice m-me."

"What the heck, dude! That's not cool!" You say angrily , pulling at the restraints around your wrists.

He flinches, twitching even more.

You calm down, and release a heavy breath. "I'm sorry, but i'm not a fan of stuff like that."

"A-Alright." Ticci says, fear still in his voice. After talking to him for about an hour or two, you finally realize something.

"Where did you put my Jaja!?!?!" You scream at him out of no where.

"Calm d-down... she's w-with Sally right now p-playing D-D-Dollhouse."

Your eyes widen with shock. You saw your friend dead on the street.

"S-Slender made fer one of us, s-s-since she m-meant a lot t-to you."

You pout and try to scoot your chair around. "Why didn't I get turned into one of you?"

Ticci lays his head on your shoulder and smiles. "You already are."

________________________________________________

Hated my writing but OH WEEEEEEEEELL :D

More shall come~

~The wolf