18 | Moonlight |

She hears Wisp suddenly just get silent, the weight lessening a bit then a voice.

"Light broken by darkness revived by his own."

She watches everything start turning from dark back to light, a hand replacing the weight now. Iri feels like someone is holding her then hears another voice.

"Child of light, given power from my own. Listen to me. Find Wisp, he will show you a path that needs to be unlocked."

She felt the weight again then Wisp's whining. She could move this time and got up then started to where she had watched the darkness take Wisp. She kept walking searching for him, even if he is a dream she doesn't want the darkness to take him.

She heard his whining getting louder as she re entered the darker part of the area. She is scared but something is half forcing her forwards and something else making her weak.

She stops for a second trying to keep from being forced back to the ground, the voice re appearing.

"Give up little light. Wisp won't help you. Wouldn't you rather be with Ryūku right now."

She acted as though she hadn't heard him mention Ryūku and kept walking towards Wisp's sounds. She wants in every way to be with him waiting for the next souls but that is not happening so she keeps walking, the weight getting heavy again.

"Your mind wondering if he caused this. You want to know but don't know what will happen if your feelings are right."

Iri almost fell but stopped herself and turned to where the voice had been, nothing. She turned back the direction she was walking and screamed. A dark figure standing there now, he grabbed her arm and forced the darkness within her and tried to put her back how he had left her a few minutes ago.

Iri felt the darkness then nothing, the light was back and his voice.

"Damn, he blocked her again. Using his tricks to scare her. Once she wakes send her up to me."

She heard footsteps getting farther away then nothing, silence taking over and Iri eventually falls asleep.

The blue rose still sitting where she left it but the red dress was replaced with a light lavender colored one. She blushed, at least now she would be more comfortable with it. Ava picked it up from the desk and entered the bathroom, she set it on the shelf and started looking for something to put her hair up in.

She eventually gave up and went looking for Ryo. She found him sitting in the central room.

"Ryo, can you help me?"
"What's wrong Ava?"
"Nothing"

He was reluctant to follow but did anyway until they reached her door. She told him to stay in the front area while she gets something.

She walked to the back room and closed the door, she stood behind it for a few seconds then walked to where she left the dress. She didn't hesitate this time and grabbed it, she changed and tried her best not to freak herself out by looking in the mirror.

She looked at the wraps on her arms debating removing them or not since they about looked bad as it was.

"Ryo, come here please."

She heard him getting closer to the door something telling her not to open it and let him see but unlocked it and walked back to where she was looking for new bandages. He entered not really having his thoughts entirely there, he just walked to where she was kneeling.

"What are you looking for Ava?"
"Either something better than these bandages or something less noticeable."

He could read her smile though she was scared and he started to figure out why. He just noticed she was in the dress he had made Kyo bring up here earlier. He looked at her wrist, he knows she is still holding onto the hope it is just a dream but he doesn't wish for her to cover herself like he does.