[ 5 ]

________________________
I called him daddy.
_________________

It's been a few weeks and I've grown accustomed to my new school and already had friends. Everything was going smoothly and it was the beginning of the weekend. Friday. Perfect. But the only difference like any other day was Louis was home.

It was odd seeing him around the house doing, well nothing. I would usually see him in his office or busy on the phone but he was just casually lounging on the couch watching something Netflix when I came home.

"Welcome back love!" He cheered from the living room but he remained glued to the couch.

"Glad to be back!" I tell back. Once I reach the living room I plop down next to him and take deep breaths.

"Uhm Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"CanIgotoapartytonightwithmyfriends??" I say all in one breath. I look up at him and he gazes at me confusingly.

"What was that love?"

"Can I go to a party tonight?" I ask this time slower and normal.

"Of course! I thought you'd never ask!"

"Oh really?"

"Sounds like you don't want to go." He teases.

"It's just.. I don't know, surprising?"

"Well no need to be so surprised I don't mind as long as you don't do it everyday than its all good. Plus I've been wanting to spend some more time with Freddie anyway." He smiles reassuringly and tells me to go on and do my homework before I go.

Typical Louis.

It's been a while but I've realized he treats me like a daughter and nothing else. It was somehow disappointing but I've come to accept the fact. The thought of falling for a 28 year old man was in the back of my head and I was over it. Sort of.

Time flew by quite fast and I was out the door in no time. My friends, Zeke and Veronica picked me up from Louis's apartment building and from there on out it was just a mess.

The party was like any other typical teenage crazed party. Red solo cups everywhere. Drunkards doing the stupidest things. Couples displaying too much affection in public. Everyone here was either trying to forget something or be someone and I somehow found myself in one of these categories.

It started with one of Zeke's friends offering me a drink in a red solo cup and rule number one was to never accept a drink from strangers unless it's in a bottle or can. But I let the thought slip and took it mindlessly. We flirted shamelessly and he ended up offering me more drinks and I downed them one after another.

Than afterwards we ended up on the living room couch making out sloppily. It wasn't romantic and there weren't any sparks flying. It was nothing but a kiss. But he somehow managed to slip one of his hand through my shirt which causes me to flinch at his cool touch. His hands were freezing compared to my body which was hot.

"S-stop." I stutter as I try to escape his grasp.

"I said stop." I yell over the loud music.