[ 6 ]

________________________
Hey daddy, give me a ride.
_________________

It's been 3 whole days since the incident and he still hasn't talked to me. It's been 3 days since I've called him daddy. It's been 3 days since he drove me home drunk. It's been 3 days since he's done anything with me. I'm surprised he hasn't fired me.

He has been avoiding me. I wake up early yet he's already gone before I could say good bye. I go home early but he's already home somewhere in the apartment. I go out to eat and he already ate. He's obviously avoiding me and is obviously still pissed about the incident.

So what the hell am I supposed to do?

I trudge down the steps into the kitchen hoping to run into Louis but I find myself Harry instead.

"Has Louis ever been mad at you?"

"More than I can count. Why?"

"He's mad at me and avoiding me." I say while pouting.

Harry gives me a confused look and now he's facing me while tilting his head as if he was examining me wondering what I was saying.

"What do you mean he's mad at you?"

"I mean he's avoiding me and obviously still pissed at me for getting drunk at that party." This time it was my turn to be confused.

"I don't think he's mad at you sweetie. Try talking to him, he doesn't seem upset to me."

I nod taking this new information in but I have no idea how to use it. I wander upstairs and decide to take a nap. Maybe sleeping it off a bit will clear my head.

~~~

Early in the morning I decide to proceed with "operation make Louis forgive me again". It's stupid I know. But I couldn't come up with anything better.

I do my morning routine and decide to take action. I walk up to his room and take easy breaths. My anxiety was itching today. I blew cold air on my thumb to calm myself down which oddly works all the time. Well here goes nothing.

I walk into his room without thinking and like a deer in headlights I'm frozen and shocked at the scene laid before me. I slapped my hands on my face which was a very big mistake because that caused both parties to look my way. I take a peek and notice a shocked Louis Tomlinson. Who was in fact naked and had a very pretty lady on his lap. Who was straddling him.

Wait, scratch that she wasn't just straddling him, she was riding him and she didn't bother to stop even when I stood there shocked. She continued her little act and rocked her hips back and forth. I stood frozen still unable to process this clearly. Louis diverted his attention back to his partner who wouldn't stop moaning daddy.

He held onto her hips tightly which will probably result in a bruise later on. She whimpered out a cry as he glared at her. This time Louis turned back to me once he finally got her to stop grinding on his man parts.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

This time he was glaring at me. I opened my mouth to say something but he shook his head not wanting to listen to whatever I had to say. He used one of his hand to point to the door and signaled for me to go. I didn't have to be told twice as I basically flew out of his room. I ran back to mine while pacing back and forth.

There was so much going through my head that I didn't know what to think of.

First off, he definitely had a daddy kink that's for sure. That's the second woman to call him daddy and this time it was obviously intentional. Second , I broke a fucking rule. I went into a room without permission or knocking. Third, it's too early to fuck but I don't think he gives a fuck no matter how many times he gives them out. Fourth, he is definitely going to fire me at this rate.

I sigh and plop down on my bed head first. My face landing on the soft pillow that lay messily on my bed. I clung onto the fluffy comforters and let myself snuggle into them for who knows this might be my last time. I let my thoughts wander back to Louis and his partner.

I know I shouldn't be but I was definitely aroused by that scene. No matter how wrong that sounded. I let my imagination run wild. I imagined myself in her position. I wonder if I would call him daddy while we were doing it.

Would he enjoy that?

"Daddy." I test the foreign word on my tongue and oddly enough it feels weird. But at the same time I wouldn't mind calling him daddy.

God this is so confusing.

I have to admit, it excited me. The idea of him touching me in a dirty way turned me on. Stupid, stupid hormones. Stupid dirty virgin thoughts. I sigh frustratedly into my pillow wanting to scream my heart out. Every goddamn day I spend in this house I find myself more horny and frustrated. Which is obviously not good for me. Considering the fact that I want my boss to put his hands on me which is very very wrong.

Before I could let my mind wander further into bliss, the sound of my door opening catches my attention. I sit up and to my embarrassment I see Louis standing there. His face blank and his arms crossed leaning on the door frame.

I wait for him to say something. Anything.

Nothing.

Silence fills the air and the littlest of sounds cut through the air. I shift uncomfortably on the bed and watch his every movements. Finally he lets out a sigh and closes the doors.

He slowly makes his way to me and my pulse races. With every beat it calls his name.

"Eva.." He trails off. He leans in close so his minty breath fans my cheeks. I don't know what to do or say. I wasn't prepared for the outcome but I guess this is what I get.

"Get on all fours."

______________________________________________
___________
______
__

OHHHHH. We're getting somewhere lmao. I'm so lame.

I hope you enjoyed reading !! Even though this is so bad.

I need to expand my vocabulary lololol.

Love

Louis Tomlinson

Because he's daddy af.

With all the love,
M