First Night Together

Driving on their way home, Jim suddenly asked Mayim if she could stay at his place for the night. "Uhm. Stay at your place? I'm not sure..." She replied a a bit hesitant. "Come on. It's not like what you're thinking. I just wanna be with you tonight." He persuaded her. "Uh... We're not doing anything than hugging, talking or staring at each other right?" She asked. Jim giggled, he found her nervousness funny. He held her hand. "Yes." He replied and he parked his car at their garage. After then, they walked up to his room. Jim dropped himself at his soft bed releasing all his stress while Mayim was looking herself in the mirror fixing her hair. "You already look good." Jim said from afar making her blush. "Jim!" She said and she walked towards him and laid down in a prone position beside him.

"You seem so tired." Mayim told him as she played her fingers across his cheeks. "Work is so stressful, and I'm kind of nervous to present in front of dad and Rihanna tomorrow." Jim replied. "You're gonna be great. Do you want me to make you a coffee? Or tea?" She asked trying to comfort him. Jim held her hand stopping it from playing on his face and he looked at her. "Can you just kiss me to make me feel better?" He asked. Mayim blushed like a teenager again upon hearing his request. "Jim!" She uttered. "Please?" He pleaded. Mayim couldn't resist him and so she slowly attempted to peck on his lips. As soon as their lips parted, Jim requested for another one, and another and another. After a few short ones, their kisses turned into a gentle passionate one. Jim unconsciously had his hands cupping her face and his body began to turn over changing their position from her being on top of him to him dominating and he pressed her gently against the bed enabling him to kiss her a bit better. Mayim sank into their kiss that she barely noticed that they were going beyond what she was thinking. After sharing long passionate kisses, Jim withdrew himself from the kiss making a small distance between their lips for he was having a feeling that it would go beyond kissing if they continue further. "What's wrong?" She whispered wondering. Jim gulped nervously before speaking.

"Mayim, if you're not ready for this you can tell me, I would totally understand, I won't force you to-"

"Can you just kiss me again?" She cuts him in with her soft voice of persuasion and it made it hard for him to resist and so he resumed kissing her as his hands stroked her arms' soft skin. Time ticked and their lips parted and they gazed upon each others' eyes.

 Time ticked and their lips parted and they gazed upon each others' eyes

"Do you trust me?" He asked her softly. Mayim took a gulp and nodded.

As soon as she gave her approval, Jim lead everything that had occurred that night. He began to give her a little more passionate kisses and french kissing, she went with everything he did. Jim was very careful with her for she never had any experience before, he touched her gently and every action he did was done painstakingly. Moreover, they made love that whole night and they slept together side by side right after.

-

The next morning, Mayim woke up realizing she got her head resting on Jim's bare chest. She smiled and the movement of her cheek was felt by him across his chest.