★ Rules & Entry ★

Welcome to the Naruto Watty Awards! First and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time to read this! Please know that Jay-spell and shelbyb2002 will forever love you.

Now, to present the rules. Please keep in mind that these may not be changed under any circumstances unless you PM either of the admins.

Rules:

- Anyone may enter their story. The story may be ongoing or completed.

- If your story has won first place in any NWAs, it may not be entered again.

- You may enter up to two stories per category.

- Enter by September 1st, 2016. Any votes after that will not be included.

- You can enter even if your story has been entered in another NWAs, if it has not won first place.

- You cannot vote for your own story. Please don't make fake accounts either, or else you will be black listed.

- Only two votes per category.

- Do not disrespect others work, or else you will face severe consequences, such as being added to the black list.

- A category can only pass if it has 5 stories in it.

- Be patient.

-If, for whatever reason, you want to withdraw, please PM our account so that we may remove it.

-If the title of your story, or your account name is changed, PM us for us to change it

Please keep in consideration that the admins may change these rules later on.

--

How to Enter:

-Complete the following form on our message board.

Title:

Author:

Placed category:

Link:

--

That's about it. The next chapter will be about the different categories =) See you all soon.

~Shelby, Takara, Maya and Jay

LAST EDITED: Sat, 13 August, 2016