★ Categories ★

Catagories:

- General Naruto: These stories generally do not focus solely on a certain character. Also, they usually have little to no romance, but instead, focus on the adventurous side of Naruto - however, the book being non-romantic is NOT a requirement whatsoever. These books may also be centered around an OC, but once again, it is not a requirement. You may also fall into this category if your story doesn't fall into any of the below.

- Naruto Uzumaki: Mainly focuses on Naruto and his life as the main character of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is a NarutoXOC pairing.

- Sasuke Uchiha: Mainly focuses on Sasuke and his life as the main character of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is a SasukeXOC pairing.

-The Next Generation: This is ONLY for the canon children stories from the new movie Boruto: Naruto The Movie. For those of you who haven't seen it, the movie revolves around Boruto Uzumaki, the son of the beloved hero of Konoha, Naruto. Along side Sarada Uchiha and Mitsuki, Boruto faces the challenges of growing up without having a father-son bond with Naruto, therefor leading him to hate him. Okay, no more spoilers! XD The characters consist of:

 Boruto Uzumaki (son of Naruto)

❥ Sarada Uchiha (daughter of Sasuke)

 Mitsuki (that's a spoiler ;))

 ChouChou (daughter of Chouji)

 Inojin (son of Sai)

❥ Shikadai (son of Shikamaru)

 Himawari (daughter of Naruto)

 Metal lee (son of rock lee)

I'm pretty sure that's it.

- Itachi Uchiha: Mainly focuses on Itachi and his life as the main character of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is an ItachiXOC pairing. Technically, you can put your story in the Akatsuki category. However, it is your choice to decide whether Itachi is important enough to fit into this category.

- Uchiha [Obito, Tobi, Madara, etc.]: Mainly focuses on the Uchiha clan or their members, and their life as the main character(s) of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is an UchihaXOC pairing. Furthermore, this category is applicable if your OC is a member of the Uchiha clan. However, this category is NOT applicable if your main focus is either Sasuke Uchiha or Itachi Uchiha.

- Sakura Haruno: Mainly focuses on Sakura and her life as the main character of your story, which includes 'Strong Sakura Haruno stories'. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is a SakuraXOC pairing. 

- Kakashi Hatake: Mainly focuses on Kakashi and his life as the main character of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is a KakashiXOC pairing.

- Gaara no Sabaku: Mainly focuses on Gaara and his life as the main character of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is a GaaraXOC pairing.

- Akatsuki: Mainly focuses on the Akatsuki and their life as the main character(s) of your story. This category also applies if the main focus of your story is an AkatsukiXOC pairing. Furthermore, this category is applicable if your OC is a member of the Akatsuki. However, this category is NOT applicable if your main focus is either Itachi Uchiha or any of the Uchiha men that have been apart of the Akatsuki (such as Obito).

- OneShots: This is a short-story with no more than one chapter. However, if your book is a collection of OneShots, it may be entered here. Also, if your story applies in the other categories but is still within one chapter, it may be entered in either. It is your choice entirely.

- Canon Pairings: This category is for canon pairings only. The canon pairings consist of:

 SasuSaku (Sasuke x Sakura)

❥ NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata)

 SaiIno (Sai x Ino)

 ShikaTema (Shikamaru x Temari)

 ChouKaru (Chouji x Karui)

- Yaoi/Yuri: This category is for the yaoi/Yuri couples of your story. For those of you who don't know, Yaoi and Yuri are the homosexual ships, such as SasuNaru (Sasuke x Naruto). Lemons are also allowed. 

- Crack-fics: This category is for the crack pairings in your story. For those of you who don't know, crack pairings are the random pairings in your story, such as ItaSaku (Itachi x Sakura). Lemons are also allowed. 

-Best pairing: This is ONLY for those of you who have an OC love story. It can be an OC x OC, or even an OC x Canon character. Canon/crack ships are not allowed.

-Favorite Character: This is ONLY for OC characters. You can enter your story that revolves around an OC character and his/her adventures on the way. But if you enter a story under this category, you must add your character's name into your entry, such as:

 Title:

 Author:

 Placed Category:

 Link:

 Character/s:

Do not forget this. Also, you can enter your 'Best Pairing' story here as well. 

- Best of 2016: Everybody who's entered their story in this Naruto Watty Awards will automatically apply in the 'Best of 2016'. This is where all of the entire collide into one big voting chapter to compete for the best story of 2016. The title explains itself, so why do I bother XD.

--

Well, I hope this helps, even though I made half of these up XD.

I hope you all enjoy this upcoming Watty awards! I'm not good at these kinds of things, so....

Shelby and Jay out!