Undyne is a Softie!

"Y/N?? Y/N!!! THERE YOU ARE, I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU" Undyne screamed and came closer to you, putting down the chocolate powder, hugging you tightly, "Y/N, NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU P-PUNK!"
"B-but... I am perfectly fine... and when did you became this soft, huh?" You said sadly, but changing your tone after noticing that she's kind of the 'tsundere' type. "ME?? OH- OH AH...
J-just shut up and take that chocolate mix, jerk..." She lets go of you, you chuckled a bit. Grabbing the mix on the floor, you follow her out of the waterfalls.

Both of you arrived Snowdin safely, all you ever talked about on the way was how did you got down here in the Undergrounds. Undyne was a big softie, after all. All day, you did nothing but normal stuff in the town like go to the Library, eat at Grillby's, knock at random people's houses and talk to the River Person. Yet you couldn't get Gaster out of your head, somehow, you were interested in him. No, not like from the chase before, it was like, you were attracted. He had a smile you could never forget, his cold fingertips that touched your chin, you wanted to hold them somehow. But then, you remembered, what 'purpose' did you had here in the Undergrounds? Was it about the monsters? Was it about him? You didn't know, but you wanted to meet him again.

Days past, and still no sign of Gaster. You saw new places like the Temmie Village in the Waterfalls, The Hotlands, Alphys' Lab, and even tried out Papyrus' puzzles, too. You went from places back to back, remembering every track, everywhere you went. Even the place where you met who Gaster really was. But no, there was still no sign of him. You were starting to feel like this 'purpose' thing was just a big fraud. But one day, when you were walking around the Waterfalls, there was a long path that seemed endless. "Huh, did I came to this place before?", you questioned yourself. You wanted to discover what's at the end of the path, so you moved on and stayed determined. The path was actually very short, no treasure, nothing. Just a weird, almost-broken, gray door. You were scared to check it out, but hey, it was the only thing that you saw on the way so why not? Opening the door slowly, you were greeted by a big, dark, room of nothingless. It seemed uninteresting, you reached out for the walls of the room to see if there's anything there, "This makes no sense at all, maybe it's just a big, abandoned room." You said. Suddenly, as you were about to go back outside, the door shut. The room was pitch black, the only light source from the outside was gone. You tried opening the door, it was stuck, really really stuck. Being the only person in this room? You felt scared, like if something behind you was going to jump on you. "God dammit! All I ever got the past few days was back luck, and now, I am stuck in a dark room, alone!? Thanks alot, luck!" You screamed, you were angry this time. Looks like bad luck was following you around all this time, and yet again, another strike came. Now this one is a dark room. You sat down on the floor and kicked the door with all your might, it was like a wall. Trapped again, huh? There was nothing to do in this room, all you did was lay down on the ground and shut your eyes, slowly, you felt sleepy. "Maybe taking a nap will do.", it was the weirdest thing to do in this situation but why bother? There was nothing else, nobody else, again.
Slowly, you were now sleeping, dreaming that this parade of bad luck will end when you wake up.