Sorrow

¶Time Skip | 5 days passed

Y/N'S P.O.V

It hurts to accept the truth, it hurts to believe the lies. I couldn't get him out of my head, I am worried sick about him. I tried going back to the waterfalls to see if he was still there, strange, I didn't see his room anywhere on that corridor. I guess he really wanted me to leave. I asked Alphys again if she saw him, she just replied with a head shake and continued working, she never directly looked at me or talked since that incident happened. Sometimes, I would draw random pictures of him, and his smile. I really miss that. He was out of sight for a long time, I couldn't even remember his face, or I was just exaggerating, "It was just a few days, sweetie. Chill out, mmk?" Undyne knew what happened, she tried her best to cheer me up. But sadly, it didn't work. He was stuck in my head, and I had to find him again. This was all my fault, I don't want this anymore.

"OH, HEY HUMAN! READY TO DO SOME KE-RAZY PUZZLES!?" Papyrus walked by and asked me if I was ready to do puzzles, "Oh, maybe later... I... kinda feel off-" Suddenly, he hugged me and threw me into the air, "Y/N, DON'T BE SO DOWN ABOUT THIS W.E-? GUY, I'M SURE HE'LL COME BACK AGAIN LATER!", Oh, I do wish Paps, I sure do.

back to READER'S P.O.V~

"Dark...
...Darker...
...Yet Darker...
...Monsters...
...No matter how many times you try to convince them...
...No matter how much I try to become nice...
...They hate it...
...They hate me...", Meanwhile, Gaster was at the core, looking in the endless abyss. He had an blank expression, yet it held many meanings. "Y/N... I am so sorry... I-I am madly inlove with you... the first time I saw you, I felt shy... I wanted to take you here because I wanted to see if you would accept me and how I lived... but that's all useless now, is it not? I am sorry... I have failed you..."
Y/N was doing puzzles with Papyrus, when suddenly, she recived a call fron Alphys, "Y-Y/N? Y/N! O-oh thank god you picked it up! C-come quick... I know where Gaster i-is! And hurry, please!" ...click...
"HUH, WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT, HUMAN???" Papyrus stopped his demonstration for the puzzle. "Alphys called... and she knows... where Gaster is... He must be close! I-I am so happy!" You skipped around Papyrus as he was just watching you go, "Then I must hurry... I must tell him what I really feel!" You left Papyrus alone & ran back to Snowdin and talked quickly to the River Person, "huff huff... River... huff... H-hotlands... quick... huff", You tried to make it more clear but the River Person just nodded and took you to Hotlands, you ran straight quickly to Alphys' Lab and searched for her there, "Alphys? Alphys!? Where are you!?", You called her on the phone again, and she picked it up, "Alphys, i'm inside the lab now, where are you?" The other line was a bit choppy and you didn't quite understand what she said, "Y/N... quick... a...t the co...r...e q..uick...!" ...click..., "What? I don't understand..." You let out a big sigh and headed out to The Core.