Rules

Hello again!

So let's get straight to it :)

CLOSED TEMPORARILY. (Reached first 20)

☆ At first I'll only be taking 20 reading/reviewing requests and only after I finish reviewing those, I'll be moving on to the next 20.

☆ The books that I will be reading in each batch of 20 will be added to my reading list (NOT the 'TBR in Summer/Reading' one, it'll be a new one) and after I'm done reading, they will be removed from the list, so as to not cause any confusion :)

☆ The books need not be complete, but they must at least have 6 chapters (random number :P) so that I'll have something to review.

☆I'll prefer not to read books with 100+ chapters as it'll take up a lot of time. (That doesn't mean they're not allowed, just that you'll have to be patient, very patient) I'll probably read upto 20-25 chapters if the chapters are stand alone (like if they're poems, letters, short stories, etc.)

☆ I'll read all types of books, except werewolf/vampire fiction and historical fiction. (Sorry I don't have anything against them, it's just a personal choice)

☆ I do not follow every book/movie/celebrity/singers etc. in this world. So if your book is a fanfiction, please mention whom/what is it based on and would I really need to know in depth about whomsoever/whatsoever to read and understand your book. I'll let you know if I follow them or not when you register. I probably won't accept fanfictions if I don't follow them!

☆ My reviews will have minimum 300 words. I will write about both what I liked and what I didn't like.
I'll put up the format of my review in the next part! (Please check that out before registering)

☆The reviews will be put up in this book.

☆I'll vote and comment only on the chapters I like. However I will be voting for your book's first chapter so that you know I'm reading your book now.

☆ I'll run my reviews in brief by the authors first and publish them in this book only when they're okay with it as I do not intend to hurt anyone in any way, but I'll continue with the review as it is if they don't respond back in two days.
[[EDIT: I have dropped this part as it will be time consuming.
If the author is not happy with the review, he/she must PM me do not comment about it, those comments will be ignored.]]

☆ THERE WILL BE NO HATE. I WILL NOT GIVE BAD REVIEWS. JUST HONEST. Hate towards anyone / any book will not be tolerated here.

☆ Please give me time to read your books thoroughly. You can remind me to read your books via PM but do not comment regarding the same.

☆ All that you'll need to do to register your book is - Put the following details in the comment section below
Title:
Genre:
Summary in brief:
Chapters till date:
Link:
Or PM me the same.

☆There's no payment as such, but a follow would be appreciated and also it would be awesome if you guys could check out my other works, as I will put a lot of work into this and please add this book to your public reading list.

☆ Only the books from the comments section below or received via PM will be counted, so if you've asked me to read your books before, please just comment below, because reading the books from here will be my priority. :)

☆I will start reading from 31st March so please register your book(s) soon :)

☆ Please PM me regarding any important queries.
-----

So, that's it! :)

Happy writing!

((RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE))