Chapter 1 - Ollys POV

15th August - 2008

"Dear Darlin,

I miss you, and nothing hurts like no you.

I can't believe it's been a year since we met. I can still remember it like it was yesterday..."

15th August - 2007

"Mum! I'm going!" I called through the front door. Today was the day I was going on holiday by myself. Getting away from it all. I have a crap job and everything is turning down hill. I've just broken up with my first serious girlfriend so I'm pretty down. I also went on 'Deal Or No Deal' and only won a tenner so that isn't exactly helping.

"Well take care. Call me everyday!" My Mum instructed, pulling me tightly into a hug.

"Mum, I'm twenty-three years old. I'll be fine!" I laughed. I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and walked out to my car. Sitting in the driver's seat, I placed my hands on the steering wheel.

"Well this is it," I sighed. "A new beginning."

2 hours later....

After two hours of driving, I finally arrived at the caravan park I was staying in. Searles. It's a small caravan park in the middle of Hunstanton. It's a five minute walk away from the nearby town and the beach is about thirty seconds away.

"Hello and welcome to Searles, do you have a booking?" A young woman asked. "Yes. Under Murs." I replied, pulling my booking papers out of the glove compartment in my car.

"Okay, you're in caravan 1564." the woman replied, handing me a set of keys. "Have a good stay!" she smiled, letting the barrier in front of my car up.

Thanking her, I drove off to find my new caravan. When I pulled up outside it, I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

It was a cream colour and had a brown decking outside. I climbed out of my seat and locked the car behind me before I almost ran to the door. I unlocked door and stepping inside, turning the alarm off as I entered.

The caravan had two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living/dining room.

"Two weeks." I spoke to myself, smiling. I looked at the clock to see that it was only twelve o'clock so I decided to take a walk into town and explore. I locked the caravan behind me and made my way to the see front. The warm sea breeze flew through my hair, setting a warming chill along my spine.

I was staring out to see when I bumped into someone. She fell to the floor and let out a yelp of pain.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I held my arm out for her and she grabbed it. I pulled her up and she smiled at me.

"Thanks." she replied, picking up her bag. She started to walk away when she fell to the floor again.

"Shit, my ankle!" she cursed.

"Do you need help getting home?" I offered, helping her up again. She shook her head and started to limp off, letting out puffs of pain as she went.

"I can't let you walk home like that seeing as I kind of did it to you!" I called after her. I ran after her and caught her just as her ankle gave way.

"Thank you." she spoke, placing her arm over my shoulder.

"I'm Olly, by the way." I informed, offering my hand out for her to shake. She grasped it and smiled.

"I'm Jamie." she replied through gritted teeth. A flare of guilt lit up inside of me.

"I am really sorry about your ankle." I apologised.

"It's okay." she reassured me. Her dirty blonde hair was scooped up into a messy bun and her glittering blue eyes were outlined in a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara. Her rosy cheeks were glowing under the sunlight and her perfect pink lips dipped into a pained smile.

"So you here on holiday or do you live here?" I questioned.

"I live here. I moved after I finished University." she answered, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "What about you? I've never seen you around."

"I came here on holiday. I just wanted to get away from home." I replied, my voice turning dull and flat.

"So, how old are you?" She asked, fishing in her bag for her keys.

"I turned twenty-three not long ago. What about you?" I quizzed.

"I'm twenty-three as well" she looked up and smiled, unlocking her door. "Well this is me. I'll see you around sometime." she waved, disappearing from my sight.

"Wait! Jamie!" I called out, hoping she could hear me. I was about to walk away when her head popped around the door. "Would you like to go out some time maybe? It's just I don't really know anybody here so..." I started making random hand gestures.

"I would love to." she grinned, cutting me off. She limped over to me and handed me her phone. I typed my number in quickly and handed it back to her. "See you around." she smiled, vanishing into her house. Damn, she was amazing. She is so nice and she is absolutely beautiful...

I smiled to myself as I started to walk back to the caravan. I had just got in through the door when my phone went off.

From: Unknown Number

Hey its Jamie, wanna go out tomorrow night?

I added her name and replied quickly.

To: Jamie

Sure, ill text you tomorrow and we can decide on details.

From: Jamie

Okay, night.

I put my phone away and sighed in delight. This is going to be a great holiday.

* AUTHORS NOTE *

So this is my first chapter. I'm pretty sure no one is going to read this but I don't really care. I love writing about stuff like this so who cares? Anyway, if you DID read this, thank you!!! :)