Niall

"Babe." Louis whispered to me

"Nialler."

"Ni."

"Love look at me." Louis whispered getting more impatient

"Am I not giving you attention?" I mumbled smiling

"No and you're supposed to give me your attention." Louis said pouting

"Okay what Louis?" I  said giggling

"I love you." said kissing me

Louis moved so that he was now on top of me and pinned me to the bed.
I slipped off his shirt and he did the same to me leaving us both shirtless.

He removed his lips off of mine and kissed down my jaw to my neck, he found my sweet spot and started sucking causing me to moan.

"So beautiful." he whispered kissing down my chest to my v-line

He started unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them off throwing them on the floor.
I was able to reach down and unbutton his and pull them down also throwing them on the floor.

He went back to kissing me while his hand went inside my briefs and started stroking my dick.
I flipped us over so now I was on top, I pulled down Louis' briefs and took him in my mouth and I started bobbing my head up and down.

"So eager." Louis moaned out and closing his eyes

He thrusted his hips upward causing me to gag and I heard a moan escaping his mouth.
He pulled me up and grabbed the lube bottle that was in his drawer, he squirted some on his fingers and got down to insert a finger in my hole.

It was actually my first time doing it with Louis, actually let me rephrase that, it's my first time doing it with anyone. So goodbye virginity.
I honestly don't mind as long as it's with Louis, I don't think the feelings for each other will ever change so I doubt that I'll ever regret this.

Louis had inserted another finger making me moan loudly and soon he replaced his fingers and put on a condom, He slowly went inside me, it felt painful but yet so good.

He started going in deeper and the moans started getting louder.

"I'm - I'm going to ," I stuttered out

I came and both of our chests was covered in my white substance and he gave one last thrust before he pulled out.

Louis laid down next to me panting and smiling, "I love you." he said pulling me in his arms

Oh well we could shower tomorrow.

this was actually my first time ever writing smut 😓 so sorry if it sucks