Chapter 4

No ones POV (BTS Death leaves)

"Princess lets go back now" Kid said "five more minutes" Lucy said going back too sleep. "If u don't wake up I will lick u" he whispered in her ear then she turned around "do that I chop of your head" she said and Kid smirked "that's not very nice now punishment time" he said and went on top of her. Then he went closer to her neck and kissed her mark over and over again. "Please K...I....D" she asked breathing heavily and he looked at her mark and it was white. Then it turned black and Lucy's hair turned black "pay back time" she said and chained Kid "hahaha" she laughed evilly then her hair turned white and she took away the chains and took out a key "I wanna piggyback ride" she said and Kid didn't want her change her hair color to black. So he did what he was told. Then they were transported to the DWMA and they stood in front of the classroom door "class we have a new student to day some of u guys have meet her in P.E so be nice" professor Stein said. Then Lucy came in on Kids back "hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia" Lucy said and all the boys were drooling and a dark aura came out of Kid

"back of she's mine" he said "she is probably frost to be with the idiot" a guy said and Lucy's hair changed to black and she got of Kid's back "I am the only one who can call him IDIOT" she yelled and took out a key "open thy gate of Gemini, transform " she said and a guns appeared and the guy fainted and Lucy was having a hard time controlling her new powers.

Then Kid's mark started glowing "run to her before it's to late" a person in Kids head said and he ran too her and held her waist then they started glowing and puff they were gone.

Lucy's POV

"We're am I?" I said and opened my eyes "your in Fiore" a woman said "who are u" I asked "I am the soul-spirit my name is Yin" Yin said "why are we back here and where is Kid" I asked "one we are here because u have to get control over your powers and Kid is there sleeping on the bed. And if u are wondering were in the Heartfilia mansion" Yin said.

Then I turned around and saw Kid sleeping. "Cute" I thought and walked over to him and tried to wake him up"wake up idiot"I yell then he took my wrist and pulled me down on the King sized bed. And went on top of me "pleas stop yelling at me when u want me to wake up" he asked like he was about to cry "am I sorry" I said and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"I will forgive u if u say I love u" he asked "I hate u" I said and got up from the bed and grabbed a towel. And before I could go in the bathroom Kid grabbed my waist and gave me a hug from behind "let's take a bath together pleas" he asked "no" I answered then he kissed my mate mark "K..I...d" I said. "Plz" he said "fine" i say and then I took of my clothes I could feel him starring. Then I went in the bathtub and Kid the same. "Idiot we are going to visit my old guild is that okay"  I asked "yes Princess but then u have to wear your engagement ring" he says.

After the bath

"Princess I made pancakes come down and eat" Kid yells and Lucy runs down the stairs and sits down. Then Kid comes with one plate and sits beside Lucy "say aaa" he says and she opens her mouth and he feeds her. Then she does the same and they end up feeding each other.

After they were done eating Lucy made a portal to fairy tail. And she changed her hair color to light brown so no one could now who she is "ready" she says and Kid puts his arms around her waist and nods. And they go though the portal. Now they were in front of the Fairy tail guild doors then Lucy kicks the door open and she did it a bit to hard which made the doors fall down.

Then they walk in "we're is your master" Lucy asks "he is in his office" Mirajane answered and Lucy gives her the jewels for the door. And walks to masters office and knocks tree times "come in" Master said. And they go in and they see a short old man "hello My child u have come back" the old man said "hello Master meet my fiancé Death Kid" she said and master looked shocked be the words fiancé "u better not hurt Lucy or I will kill u" master said "I will never hurt Princess" Kid said and hugged her from the behind and put his head on her shoulder.

"Master I wanted to say hi to my friends" she says "what do u want me to say to the guild" the old man asked "say my is Lucy Heartfilia Death" she answered and master walked out "Brats  we have two special guests who visiting us" Master yelled "Master who are the guests" Mirajane asked "Everyone meet Lucy Heartfilia Death and her fiancé Death Kid" Master yelled and when they came out Lucy's hair was back to blonde "hi guys" Lucy said.

And Lucy was attacked with hugs "LUCY!!" They shouted "can't breathe" Lucy said and they stopped "so who is the guy" Mira asked "girls this Kid" Lucy said "hi u must be Princess friends" he said and kissed Lucy's check and walked to the boys.  "Do not kill anyone" she yelled "yes Princess" Kid shouted back.

"Hi" Kid said "hi am Gray, this is Gajeel,Luxus, Jet, Dory and Romeo" Gary said.

In the Heartfilia mansion

"Kid" Lucy said and put on one of Kid's shirts. And then she jumped on the bed "yes Princess" he says and turned around now he is facing her "say my name" she asked.

"L..u..c..y" Kid whispered in her ear and went near her mate mark. "L..u..c..y say u love me" he asked and kissed her mark. Then Lucy felt like her body was on fire and the more he touched her mark the more she would feel like she was going crazy.

"Your power is mixing with your new powers and u need Kid to do that. And if u reject I am gonna make Yang say it for u so just say it" Yin shouted in my head. "I...I... L..o..v..e....u" Lucy said and Kid smirked "sorry what did u say" he asked "I said I hate u" she said and pinched his cheeks "to bad I love u too" Kid said then went sleep cuddling Lucy who was still awake "idiot" she whispered "stop beginning mean and go to sleep" he said and she closed her eyes went to sleep.

Hope u enjoyed this chapter

Thank u for reading this story I hope u like this song (I love kpop) 4minute hate X BTS I need you girl. Next chapter will be coming soon I hope.