Ch. 5

[Double Update! Make up for yesterday]
Back at Fairy Tail, Natsu was Hornyer than ever [way to start off the chapter]. he was back in his corner at the guild eye-fucking Gray once again. He's back at square one, but this time he knows who he wants to mate with. "Oi Salamander, you found your mate yet?" Gajeel sat next to the trembling Natsu. He never replied because if he did, he would probably attack someone off the spot for getting near Gray.

"My eye is on Levy, how bout you?" Gajeel asked again. "Well Gray looks pretty hot stripping over there." Natsu muttered.
"What."

"What." Natsu wasn't going through this with Gajeel. Not today. "You wanna mate with that ice idiot?" Gajeel was surprised. So much for not talking to Gajeel. "Shut up metal head." Natsu looked at Gajeel with pure death in his eyes. "I can't get to him though." Natsu groaned. He couldn't control himself around Gray.

"Then while he's walking home, ambush him and take him to your house and bam, you have yourself a mate." Gajeel suggested. "Do you think that'll actually work?" Natsu looked over to Gajeel. "You never know until you try, but anyways, I can't stay, I gotta help Shrimp with something." Gajeel grunted. Natsu smirked. He knew Gajeel wanted to make Levy his mate. For sure. "Go get her man," Natsu lightly punched Gajeel in the arm.

The dragon slayers tend to be buddy-buddy to each other because they all know it sucks. Gajeel laughed and walked off.
Natsu was considering trying Gajeel's idea. It might work.

It was getting late and people started to go home. Natsu so Gray walk out the door. He slowly followed him out. Gray was about to reach his own door. This was his Chance. Gray was turning the knob when all the sudden, someone ambushed him onto the ground.

"Argh! What the hell- Natsu! What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Gray was trying to push Natsu off but he wouldn't budge. "Natsu I'm serious, get off of me!" Gray struggled on getting Natsu off of him. "Don't. Move." Natsu said sternly. Gray was wondering what the hell was going on. "Flame Brain what's wrong with you-HOLY SHIT YOUR EYES!" Gray yelled. They were blood red. Natsu had a smirk on his face. "I just wanna try something" Natsu leaned closer to Gray.

There lips were almost touching when Natsu's eyes went back to normal and he realized what he was doing. He jumped off of Gray and back up a few steps. "Holy shit Gray I'm sorry, something came over me." Natsu said scratching the back of his head. Gray crawled closer to Natsu.

"I wanna try what you were doing a couple minutes ago." Gray smirked. "W-what?!" Natsu trembled. He was about to protest, but he was cut off by Gray's lips meetings his. The pinkette 's eyes widened as Gray asked for an entrance? Why was he letting him do this to Natsu? Because he's supposed to be your mate dumbass. Natsu let him in and he wrapped his arms around his neck. Gray snaked his arms around Natsu's waist to pull him closer. Natsu was enjoying this very much.

And he was right.

Gray's lips were minty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Hello Lovleys! Sorry it's short, but I wanted to fit in another update because I missed yesterday. Anyways, Natsu and Gray have finally kissed!! Next update will probably be on Fraxus to see how they are dealing with this mating season. Yas I included Fraxus because Freed is like the only other person other than Mira who I ship with Laxus and yeah. This is a gay mating season okay? I've always wanted someone to write it, and if no one is going to, it's gonna be me! That's all I have to say, but I'll see you tomorrow!
Bye! <3
-Jessie