Ch. 18

[Im writing this in school because my partner in my I. And I. Class isn't here and I live dangErOUSLY ok enjoy!] -italics means flashback btw!
The next day after the party, Gray could barely remember what happened.

"Gray.." Natsu sobbed. He ran out of the guild with tears in his eyes. Gray could only give a sad look as Lyon wouldn't get off of him. He knew something was going happen at this party that wasn't good. He'll just have to hope Natsu can find it in his heart to forgive him.

It all came rushing back to him. At this point, Gray knew, that he had fucked up. But was it him that fucked up? Or was it Lyon? He needed to find Lyon and ask him about it
[a/n I'm back at my house now :)]

Gray swung his legs over the random bed he ended up in and walked out to the Guild hall.

When he saw it, a huge mess was left for no one to clean up, along with a bunch of scattered wizards sleeping on the floor. "Lyon!" Gray shouted out. He got no answer.

"Lyon! Where the fu- AAGH!" Gray yelled out. He had tripped over something and face planted on the floor.

"Ugh what the fuck was that?" The ravenette scratched his head and moved up from the floor. He leaned down to the ground and moved a bunch of trash out of the way.

"LYON!!" Gray pulled out the silver haired boy. "Lyon wake up." The ice Mage poked the boy beneath him on his face.

"WAKE THE HELL UP YOU FUCKTARD!!" Gray slapped Lyon across the face.

"Gray, do you have to be so loud?" A raspy voice came from Lyon. "Lyon, what the hell was your problem last night?!"

"What?"

"YOU KISSED ME AND NATSU SAW US!" Gray yelled angrily. 
"We whAT?!" Lyon shot up from his laid down position.

"Last night, at the party, you were drunk as fuck, and your hands were all over me and my mouth!" The ravenette punched the floor in anger.

"Holy shit Gray, I'm so sorry, all I remember was making out with Juvia and then she bitch slapped me." The silverette explained.

"Well you obviously have mistaken Me for Juvia and now Natsu probably hates me, so you're coming with me to explain this." Gray calmed down a bit.

"Okay let's go." Lyon got up from his spot and immediately dropped back down. "First, I'm gonna need some pain killers, or else, I may not make it their in one piece." Lyon ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
-
The two ice mage's arrived at the fire dragon slayer's home after about thirty minutes of Lyon complaint about hit stomach hurting.

"Natsu! You home? Look I'm sorry about last night, it was a misunderstanding! Please open up!" Gray pounded at the door.

Silence was all he got as a reply.  "NATSU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR I'M SORRY LET ME EXPLAIN!!" Gray was about to cry. He pounded the door harder.

No tears escaped the ravenette's eyes. He pounded harder but he didn't need to because the door just opened.

"You didn't even check to see if it was locked? Dumbass." Lyon scoffed. "Shut up." Gray growled. The two ice mage's crept inside the Dragneel household and felt no presence.

"Natsu?" The ravenette called out. No reply. Lyon followed Gray to the pinkette's room to check to see if he was there.

There was no sign of the fire dragon slayer in his bedroom.
"Where could he be?!" Gray was getting frustrated. "Okay Gray, just calm down, let's check all the rooms to see if he's hiding or something." Lyon patted Gray's shoulder.

"Thanks man." Gray smiled. He was happy that Lyon was helping him out this time. The two ice mages walked through the entire house, which was surprisingly pretty huge on the inside, and checked all the rooms.

"He isn't in any of the rooms!" Gray was about to rip his hair out. "We haven't checked the bathroom right?" Lyon suggested.

"Yeah! He's got to be in there!" Gray had a little hope left inside him. The ravenette raced towards the bathroom with Lyon yelling at him to slow down behind him.

"Natsu? Baby are you here?" Gray opened the bathroom door to see...

[Y'all thought I was gonna do a cliffhanger nOPE I'm not thAT mean.. <3]

Natsu was huddled up in the corner of the bathtub softly crying.

"N-Natsu? Are you okay-"
"Get away from me Gray." Natsu muffled out.

"N-Natsu I-I just want to explaine myself-" Gray reached over to touch Natsu's shoulder but his hand was smacked away by.. Claws?

"Natsu, what's going on?-"
"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME." The pinkette looked up with tears in his blood red eyes.

"I just want to help you-"
"WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM ME?!" The pinkette swatted Gray's face and left scratch marks.

The ravenette winced as he felt the scratch drip with a little blood. "Natsu.." Gray was starting to tear up.

"I don't want to hurt you, so please, stay away from me for a while." Natsu sobbed. "You're not gonna hurt me, I won't let that happen, I just want to explain what happened last night." Gray cried a little.

"Have you even looked at me? I'm a monster Gray! I'll hurt even more people if they are near me!" Natsu stood up to show Gray what he is now.

Natsu has blood red eyes, horns, sharp fangs, razor claws, and red scales forming all over his face and body.

"Natsu, we can get help, okay you're not a monster, we just need to talk to Gajeel or something-" Gray was rambling now, he didnt love Natsu any less than before and nothing was going to change that.

"NO. We can't see Gajeel, or anybody. I just have to wait it out till it all blows over... Hahaha dON'T YOU SEE GRAY? I'M GONNA BE JUST FINE! HAHAHAHA!!" Natsu was going nuts.

"Natsu, we need to get help. NOW. This is only going to get worse." Gray tried to convince his lover to get help.

"GRAY GET OUT OF OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I HURT YOU OKAY I DON'T NEED HELP JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." Natsu was crying now.

"Natsu, I can't just LEAVE YOU HERE!"
"I SAID GO!" Natsu roared.

Gray ran out of the bathroom to get Lyon and leave, but before he exited, he simply said.

"I still Love you. Even if you're a monster or not."

---------------------------------------------
A/n
Hello Lovleys! Are you proud that I updated? I couldn't wait to update because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting
^_^ thank you for the comments and votes! I feel like I haven't thanked you guys for that yet, but I'm thinking of making a new cover? Maybe, and also I was thinking about making a book of Fairy TALES with the Fairy TAIL characters as the story's you know? It be a short book with all my fav ships (gay and straight) as the fairy tales. remember to vote if you liked this!
I'll see you later you beautifuls
Bye! <3
-Jessie