Chapter 7

-Kai POV-

"Y/N was very quiet I wonder what she is doing. She must hate me right now but she has to be punished for what she has done!" Kai said talking to himself.

    Moving upstairs he lightly knocked on your door but there was no answer. Usually you would have told him to go away or fuck off but nothing. Kai tried to act like it was nothing and went downstairs for a bit to just give you time so he left your empty room alone. Needing something to clear his mind he called Lina.

"Hey baby what are you doing? he asked cringing at his words.

 "Oppa I have been thinking about you soo much!" she whined.

"Really? Were you thinking about our sexy time yesterday" Kai said biting his lip thinking about someone else in mind. 

"Yes and then I want to tell you about these bitches at my job too honey." she said. 

    Kai could hear the pout in his voice and he knew this was going to be a very long phone call. The conversation consisted of women hating on her because of her looks, boyfriend and money. He paced around the kitchen and every couple of minutes Kai would look upstairs hoping to see you appear. After 15 minutes of her ranting and raving he hung up on her and ran back upstairs and banged on your door. Nothing. He started to get angry and kicked your door in.

"Y/N Where are you~" Kai said approaching your bathroom.

   He swung the door open and saw you had been through your drawers being there were almost bare. He started pulling at his hair and gritting his teeth, when he turned his head and saw your escape DIY rope he screamed at the top of his lungs. Calling someone was futile he didnt know where you could be! But he wasn't going to stop until he had you back again.

-Y/N POV-

   Arriving at Leetuek's house he walked you into the spare room you had slept in before and set your bags down. Everything happened so fast and there was so much emotion: anger, relief, regret and depression. If you didn't go live with Kai none of this would have happened and you could've found somewhere else. You had too much trust with him. You are just relieved that Kai wont see you anytime soon.

"Y/N can we talk for a second?" you heard Leetuek ask you from downstairs. 

"Sure here I come." you said looking in the mirror fixing your hair a bit and heading for the steps.

    Walking into the living room you saw he was on the ottoman with a glass of Brandy in his hand. He seemed stressed or too much in thought.

"You wanted to talk?" you asked approaching with caution.

"Yes I want to talk about you and I." he said looking up at you. 

"I think that ever since I saw you at Bombshells and we locked eyes. I knew I wanted you. I knew that I wanted to persue you more than just sex Y/N was the woman I could see myself settling down with. You give off this vibe that you are worth much more than a fuck. You are deserving of the world and I would love to have the chance to give that to you." he said walking to you and engulfing you in a hug.

"Lee I don't know what to say, this is so sudden I was not expecting this confession." you said trying to hold back your tears. 

  He picked your head up and wiped the stray tears that were falling down. 

"That is alright just say I can have a chance in making you the happiest woman in the world. I promise to show you how it feels to date a real man. I will not put you through any bullshit. I have developed a love for you faster than I thought I would and I want to have a chance. Please." he pleaded. 

   Hearing the raw emotion in his voice broke you. Pulling away you looked up at him and smiled nodding your head. You deserved to be happy and if Leetuek was going to give that to you then he deserved a shot. Grabbing your face he smashed his lips against yours giving you all of his love and affection. Breaking the kiss he leaned his head on yours.

"I love you" he said.

"I-I-love you too!" you exclaimed wrapping your arms around him.

-1 year later-

"Ji yoon! Ji Yoon-ah!" you yelled.

    The past year has been amazing. You were still living with Leetuek and you two were made for one another. Halfway through your preganacy he popped the question and you got married. Your loving daughter Ji Yoon was now one and you were trying to get her ready for her first birthday. Leetuek decided to go with a Poroporo theme and you hired the characters.

"Yeobo lets go get Ji Yoon and show her the big surprise" Leetuek said to you kissing you on your cheek.

    Both of you walked in the house hand and hand going upstairs to hear her giggling but you didn't. Tightening your grip on his hand you walked to her room and opened the door. You caught your breath when you saw her sleep next to her dolls.

"Baby do you want to take her downstairs while I clean up her mess?" you asked Leetuek.

 "Yeah I will meet you downstairs" he said.

   Cleaning up her toys you heard everyone yell "Happy Birthday". You cursed under your breath and ran down the steps you had to see her waking up and giving you her signature smile. As the guests flooded your backyard everyone enjoyed the bouncies, food, the characters and games. When it was time to blow out the candles you couldn't help but get choked up. If she would've have known what happened before she came into this world she was the best thing that happened.

"Appa why is mama crying?" Ji Yoon asked Leetuek.

"Well my baby because she is happy that you are here" he said.

   Ji Yoon grabbed your neck and pulled you close and embraced you with kisses. Once it was time to open the present everyone bought her crazy gifts. Tymee bought her a Barbie doll house, and Minwoo every piece of furniture and doll needed. Leetuek bought a power wheel that was made into a BMW and you got her a $1,000 gift certificate to the toy store so she could get whatever she wanted. There was a green striped bag on the table with a card next to it, when she opened it the person got her a Krong doll and the card wasn't for her. It was for you and Leetuek, you guys stepped away from everyone while everyone went back to partying.

" MEET ME AT 25 WILLOW LANE. THE BOTH OF YOU. WE HAVE SOME THINGS WE NEED TO DISCUSS. KAI."

The both of you exchanged glances and the mood shifted. It was been a very long time since you heard that name and even thought of that sack of shit. But now, you were going to settle this once and for all. Especially since your child was now involved.

REVISED: MARCH 31ST 2021