one;

All rights go to MTV and Jeff Davis. I do not own Teen Wolf or any the characters or plot lines.I only Own Amber Martin, her plot lines, backstorys and comments.
↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Chapter One

/Amber/

"If you asked me. How I'm doing. I would say i was doing just fine..."

Amber sighed, pulling out her phone from her bag, and looking at the screen.

From: Lydia♥

I need an outfit update for tomorrow stat

Smiling, Amber walked over to her large closet and exhaled. She quickly scanned through the clothes thinking of possible outfits she could wear. She pulled out the lavender sweater Lydia got her for her birthday last year and shook her head, putting the shirt back in its place.

After about 5 minutes of searching, Amber finally picked her outfit.

To: Lydia
Light pink lace dress with light denim jacket

Amber smiled, grabbing the jacket and dress off of its hangers and laying them out on her desk chair.

"If you asked me. How I'm doing. I would say i was doing just fine..."

From: Lydia♥
The dress you got on your birthday?

To: Lydia
Yeah

Amber got a reply almost instantly.

From: Lydia♥
Pair it with your all black Christian Louboutin heels.

To: Lydia
Cute. Your still wearing the skirt I told you to wear, right?

From: Lydia
Of course.

To:Lydia
Kk, I'll pick you up at 7.

Amber smiled and pulled the heels from her closet, placing them next to her outfit.

Once Amber had changed into her night clothes, she got in bed and ran through possibilities of this year.

-Maybe if she wished hard enough then Alex Fryer will ask her to formal.
-Alex Fryer is a good guy. And she's had a crush on him since the fifth grade.

🐾

Closing the front door of her house, Amber walked perfectly over to her black car, and started the engine.

When she finally arrived at her cousins house, giving a small honk, letting Lydia know she was there.

Within a couple seconds, the small strawberry blonde came strutting out of the house, her hair perfectly curled and slightly bouncing on her shoulders.

Opening the door and getting in the car, both girls smiled.

"Hey girlie. Cute shoes." Lydia said, turning her head towards Amber and raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, thanks, Cute skirt." Amber giggled along side her cousin while driving down the road.

It was a good 10 minute drive from Lydia's to Beacon Hills High School.