three

(Short!! Just a filler! I Just wanted to show some of the relationship between Amber and Alec.!!))

Rummaging through her closet, Amber groaned, stomping her sock covered foot onto her carpet.

"Whats wrong sis?" Amber jumped at the sound of her brother and frowned. "I can't find a dress for this damn party tonight." Amber sighed, falling backwards onto her bed. "Want some help?" Alec smiled, walking over to her large closet.

"Please." Amber groaned, standing up. "Okay. No. No." Alec stuffed the clothes to the side. "No. No." Alec threw a couple dresses back and stopped. "Perfect." Alec smiled, taking the dress off of the hanger and throwing it at Amber.

"I have no shoes that go with this." Amber frowned, holding the tight black halter dress out in front of her.

"Wear your sparkly gold heels. With your gold hoops. That would look hot."

"I don't know, Al. Would mom even let me out of the house like this?" Amber looked at her brother, tossing the dress on her bed.
"Don't let them see you in it." He shrugged, as if it was the most obvious option.

"Yeah. That's perfect. How exactly would I do that? I'm not sneaking out." Amber crossed her arms and looked at her brother, who was mirroring her actions.

"Put the dress and heels into a bag, toss it out your window. Put on a dress that they would approve of, grab the bag when you leave and change in the car." He smiled, shrugging.

"Thats... actually really smart. Thanks big bro." She smiled, grabbing a cheap bag from her closet and placing her shoes and dress in it.

"So. Did anyone ask you to go with them tonight?" She smiled, looking at her brother over her shoulder as he layed on her bed.

"No. Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows at her and she put a clueless look on her face. "I don't know, just wondering."

"Well, I'm spending the night at lydias. So you'll have to get a ride home if your going." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

Alec stood up, shaking his head. "I'm not going tonight. There's a Ghost Hunters marathon tonight, and I can't miss it."

Amber smiled, nodding. "Can't argue with that. Record them so I can watch them too." She smiled, walking out of her room, her brother following.

"Thanks Al. Love you." She smiled and he hummed back. "Love you too."