15

Chapter 15 - THE AFRICAN ADVENTURE  

With the tour behind them, the girls where all looking forward to some well deserved rest. After months of touring, and constant album promotion, they finally parted way, each planning their own way to spend their much anticipated free time. Cheryl and Kimberley were particulary happy to get away from England, as for the last few months they were in constant media attention, daily gracing the front covers of varoius tabloids, not to mention the countless interview requests, from respected magazines and Tv shows. The only thing that hadn't been decided yet, was the holliday destination, so they sat down in the living room, to have a glass of wine and discuss the details.

'So where do want to go?' asked Kimberley

'Somwhere warm, I'm really tired of our beautiful engish weather' she smiled

'Yeah, I can completly understand Nadine moving out to LA'

'The only problem with that, is that there are even more papz there then here' 

'Yeah, that's true. But we could probably go to midle of the dessert, and still find some of them there'

'No Kiddin' smiled Cheryl 'Maybe we should check that theory out' 

'Spend our vacations in the dessert ?!' Kim started to laugh

'No, of course not, not literaly, but maybe we could go like to Africa, or something'

'Can you be any less specyfic' Kimberley smiled

'What do you mean?' 

'It's a big continent, you know' she gave her a wink 'So what, you want to go to Egipt, see the piramides, or go on a safari or.... 

'OK, ok, I get your point.' she smiled  'Well why not do it all then'

'You're serious?'

'Sure, why the hell not. We could go to South Aftica, and then just work our way up north' 

'Yeah, but it will take awhile' 

'Well, It's not like we've got any important things to do right now'

'What about Sarah ?' asked Kim

'What about her ?' 

'Hello!, the wedding'

'Wasn't she slightly drunk when she said that' Cheryl laughed

'No, I don't think so, but who knows' 

'No matter, it's not like she's getting hitched in 2 or 3 weeks, or anything, so we've got lots of time'

'Ok, I'm in, but we need to plan everything out'

'Don't worry, I've got everything under control'

'I was affraid you gonna say something like that'

'So it's settled?'

'Yep, look out Africa, here we come' said Kimberley, raising the glass

*

Despite Cheryl's claims, that she had everything under control, Kimberley wasn't going to leave anything to chance, as she planned everything out, down to the last detail, booking plain tickets, hotels, local guides and taking care of the necessary papers. Of course Cheryl wasn't going to let her do all the work, so she took care of the packing, making sure they had everything they needed for the trip. They wanted the holidays to be a real unforgettable adventure, one in a life time opportunity to try things they both wouldn't usually do. Test their limits. Little do they know, they would get much more, than they expected.