20

Kimberley was waiting in the corridor ,stamping her legs, and looking left and right, when she suddenly felt someone's hand on her shapely bum.

'Heyyyy' she quickly turned around, with her hand raised, ready to slap the perv groping her bottom.

'Don't hit me, I give up' Cheryl raised her hands in the air

'It's you' said a surprised Kim and gave her a big hug

'Sorry babe, but seeing you in those tight jeans... I just couldn't help myfself' she smiled

'I see' Kim smiled back 'but how did you know it was me?'

'Are you kidding, I could recognise you from a mile away' Chez started laughing

'Thanks. Hey what are you doing fully clothed?'

'What? You can't see me naked all the time, you know' she rolled her eyes

'True' replied a dissapointed Kim 'but that's not what I ment' she changed the tone

'Well they wanted to keep me here a few more days for obserwation, and stuff, but i basiclally told them no freeking way, and that they can't keep me here against my will, and so I've kinda discharge myself out of here'

'Is that really a good idea?' Kimberley asked with a concerned voice 'Maybe you should stay here, you know just to be sure'

'I've stayed here long enough, besides if I eat more of this junk hospital food, I'd might just kill myself'

'But you''ve just woken up yesterday' 

'Exactly, now you see how desperate I am' she gave her a wink

'Chez I don't really think...' Kim started to talk, but in this moment the Geordie grabbed her head, and planted a big fat kiss on her lips, causing everyone in the corridor to stare at them.

'OK, so that's settled' smiled Cheryl 'We can leave now' she grabbed her hand

'Ok' was everythink all, a completely taken off guard Kimberley could say, as they started to make their way out of the hospital.

*

Chapter 17 - ALL I NEED

The girls left the hospital and made their way home. Kim was back at the wheel, but her driving took a huge u-turn. For the past few days she was driving, like a real speed devil, but it all changed, when was Cheryl sitting next beside her. She suddenly drove extremly careful, respecting all the rules, looking left and right a milion times beore every turn. Chez was just sitting there watching Kimba's intense facial expression, trying very hard not to laugh at her pout lips. 

'Hey, do you think we'll get home sometime today?' she asked smiling

'Uhh huhhh' 

'Hello, Earth to Kimberley, anybody there??'

'Hmm, what?' 

'I've asked you a question'

'Sorry didn't hear you, I'm trying to focus on the driving'

'Yeah, I can see that' Cheryl smiled again, but Kim was too busy looking on the road 'So any idea on how long till we get home?' she asked again

'What, why do ask, is something wrong?'

'You need to relax a little babe, nothings wrong, but if you continue to drive so slow, we might not get there before dark'

'Why, it not even 12am'

'Exactly my point'

'You're exaggerating, you know, I'm just a very careful driver'

'No kiddin, maybe I should have taken a bus' thought Cheryl, but then took a deep breath. 'Look babe, I know you've been trough a lot lately, we've both been. I get that you're a bit scared, and don't want anythig bad to happen, and that's sweet. I totaly understant that, but you're takin it a bit too far' she continued, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving her a kiss on the cheek.