Prolouge

Midnight Shadow ran down the Dark alley, hiding behind a barrel. She didn't think the creepy stallion had seen her, but as she watched, he chased the poor purple-and-blue mare into the alley. She watched as he used his magic to take a knife. The mare cowered as he used his deep red magic. He leaned over and held the knife in his mouth, holding her legs with his magic. He spread he out in a star shape, leaving her completely exposed.

*Gore coming up! Warning!*

He took the knife and slowly polished it. The mare looked terrified. Then, he took the knife and positioned it right before her vaginal opening. He slowly pushed it forward. The mare felt the metal. Then she screeched in pain as he slowly forced it in. When it was fully inside her, her took a second knife and positioned it right above her anal opening. He slowly brought it towards her, and she screeched again as he slowly forced it in. Midnight watched, fascinated. She slowly walked out. "Hello?" The stallion turned around. "Don't kill me!" She said, walking toward him. "Can I try? That looks fun." He looked at her, puzzled, but gave her the knife. She positioned the small knife before the mare's urethra. She slowly pushed it in, the mare screaming. Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Midnight Shadow looked at her flank; a knife Cutie Mark had appeared! She shrugged and looked at the stallion. He grabbed the knife in the mare's vagina and, all of a sudden, twisted it. The mare shrieked.

The little gray filly grabbed the other knives and twisted them. The mare's screams filled her with joy. She then took another knife and cut off the mare's tounge. She then took the same knife and shoved it down the mare's throat. As the mare started to close her eyes, the stallion stabbed a needle into her heart and put something in. The mare's eyes shot open. The filly took another knife and, all of a sudden, cut off the mare's eyelids. She then stabbed the mare's eyes. She took the last knife and hacked off the mare's wings. She then stabbed the mare in the heart. She flew up in the air and did a flip. "That was fun!"

"I think I found a new apprentice!" The stallion said, speaking for the first time.

*A/N Midnight Shadow is about 9 years old in this Prolouge.*