VII

(Jenn)

I finally got Nick off of me. I saw Josh run off towards his car.

"Josh wait!" I yell running after him.

"What is there to talk about? You kissed Nick. I know you love him. Just go back to him." He says closing the door.

Before I can say anything else, he's gone. I walk into the park nearby and sit on a bench. Tears are begging to come out my eyes and they do. I try calling Josh but I know he's ignoring me. After the first ring it goes straight to voicemail. Great. I think.

I look around in the park. No one around. I lay down across the bench. After that I fall asleep. Crying.

+++

I wake up not at the park but in a house. There's an arm wrapped around me. A muscular arm. I turn around and see Josh's peaceful face.

"I thought he hated me." I think. I stare at his profile. A smile starts to play in his face. He's awake.

"Staring is rude. Ya know." He says with a small laugh. His eyes still closed.

I'm not in my dress anymore. I'm in sweatpants and a t shirt.

"What happened?" I say still staring.

"Well, I decided to walk through the park to get my thoughts straight. Anyway, I saw you asleep on the bench. So I picked you up and brought you here."

"I thought you hated me." I get up and sit in hid lap.

"I think I overreacted. I could never hate you. You little playful animal." He starts to tickle me. I laugh and he stops. "The point is I still love you. I only have one question. Did you kiss him yes or no?"

"No. He grabbed me before I would walk in and I couldn't get him off me."

"Okay. You little monster." He tickled me again just after he stops he smashes his lips into mine.

Our lips move in sync. I fall on top of him. I pull away.

"Josh I'm hungry." I whine like a little kid.

"Then come on." He says.

"Carry me." I half question and half demand.

"Why? You have two legs." He brush's his fingers thought his hair.

"Carry me!" I demand louder.

"Okay okay. Little bitch." He says laughing.

"Shut up." I punch is arm.

I jump on him and wrap my arms and legs around him. He carries me down the stairs. He places me in a bar chair.

"Food!" I yell whining more.

"Okay. Here. Cereal." He hands me a bowl of cereal and a spoon. "You little monster." He mutters.

"I heard that!"

"That's the point." He walks

He walks over and tickles me. I fall to the floor and hit my head.

"Ow." I say in pain rubbing my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping me up.

"Yeah."

"Would some kisses help?"

I don't respond. Instead I smash my lips into his. Our lips move in sync. He lets go.

"It still hurts." I whine.

I again smash my lips back into his. We stay for a longer kiss and then let go when we run out of breath.

"I'm eating now." I say sinking back into the bar chair. He sits next to me eating some yogurt.

I take my spoon and steal some. I laugh. He steals some of my cereal. I throw my spoon on the counter and run down the stairs into the basement. Josh runs after me.

"All because I stole some food." He says raising an eyebrow.

"No because I love you."

I pull him close to me and our lips crash into each other. He pushes me to the couch. He lays on top of me while our lips move in sync. There is a knock on the door.

"Great an interruption." I say groaning. "I'll get it."

"You sure?" He questions me.

"I'll be fine." I start to walk up the stairs and I could tell Josh was following me. "I'll be fine." I laugh.

"I know. I'm hungry." I can't help but to laugh.

I walk over to the door and open it. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

Nicholas.

Hey. I hoped you enjoyed. Again any song recommendations you know what to do. We really want to hear from you. Hear what you like! Anyway. Remember to vote and comment. We love reading your comments!

- S & P