chapter 4 (part 2)

Vanessa's after school Outfit^^^

Vanessa's pov:

Recap: While I was about to change someone was knocking on the door. "I wonder who it is." I thought. When I opened the door I was pissed to see who it was.

"Alex what do want, I'm busy." I said almost closing the door." Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry, let me make it up to you." He said. I shook my head." You think a date is gonna fix all this.... I liked you a lot alex, but right now I don't know how I feel. But a date is not gonna make it up." I said closing and locking the door, a tear slipped out my eye but I quickly wiped it away. I went back upstairs and changed it to a bikini but had clothes on top of what I was wearing(in mm).

At the pool

I told the girls what happened, after their hugs and their funny ass advice we all went and took a swim in the pool." Damn it's hot outside today. I'm too young to be burnt." Nicole said. We all laughed. After dry ourselves off I was walking with a drink in my and, next thing you know kim took a picture of me. I'm not gonna lie it was so fine, I asked her to send it to me then I posted it on ig.

 I'm not gonna lie it was so fine, I asked her to send it to me then I posted it on ig

@Too cute😙 : caught off guard 😂😍

Once I posted it I got 104,000 likes.

At home

After me and girls fun at the pool, we went home. My mom was already in the house and she was watching TV." Vanessa where were you?" She asked." I was at the pool with my friends." I said going upstairs. She nodded her head." Dinner is in 20 minutes!" She yelled downstairs. I yelled back okay and went to wash my hair and my body.

10 minutes later

I got out the showerand put on my pajamas. I turned my phone on (cuz she turned it off at the pool) and I received so many calls and texts from alex. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to eat dinner. Once I was finished I washed my plate and headed up stairs for bed. Before I could even close my eyes, I got a text message from Nicole.

Text convo

Nicole😂: tomorrow meet me at my house for dance practice gn😙

Me: kk Nicki gn 😊

End of text convo

After that text I went to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><>

Haha that's what alex gets but stay tuned for what happens next and plezzzzzzz vote😙