chapter 6

^^Outfits the girls wore for the tryout and dance.

Vanessa's pov:

I woke up early and called the girls to come over and have one last practice, they all agreed and came over my house. I freshed up and got the outfit were dancing in. When the girls came over wearing their dance outfit I smiled and moved the couch." Ready?" Ciara asked." Ready!" We all said. Renae played the song and we started in our pose, I did my solo then we all started to dance. My mom came downstairs and was so surprised to see how good we were." Yall did great, you guys are gonna kill that tryout." My mom said while starting to make breakfast. After doing the dance one last time we went to the bathroom and changed into our regular outfits for school. By the time we got out the bathroom my mom was done with breakfast." Something smells good." Kim said. My mom smiled." You girls are welcome to stay for breakfast if you like." She said while taking out plates. Me and the girls each took one and got our food." Thanks ms. Garsía." The girls said. I just got up and washed my plate, kissed my mom on the cheek and hugged her." Thank you mommy for breakfast." I said. Since we had a hour left before we went to school we decided to practice one last time.

At school

" girl we gonna kill this tryout." Kim said." Hell yeah!!" We said. Then the bell rang, and Since I got in that fight with kira I had IS, but good thing the tryout is after school." See you guys after school." I said while hugging them. They all said bye and went to class. I went into the IS room and couldn't believe who I saw... Alex????
I sat down in a seat and put on my headphones listening to music. "Hey Vanessa, long time no see." Alex said. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want Alexander?" I asked annoyed." Damn I know you mad and shit but you didn't have to call me by my government name." He said eating a bag of chips. I just chuckled and paused my music." What do you need alex?" I asked. "You. Look I'm so sorry for what happened I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I really like you Vanessa, and if you give me a chance I will never hurt you. Ever." He said. I was full blown blushing." "Vanessa Charles will you do me the honor and be my girl, my future, my ride or die?" Alex asked. Before I could say anything kira came in the room, I saw she had a bruised lip and cut were her ring was at." Hey baby." She said while giving alex a kiss. I was soo mad I got up out my seat and went to the bathroom. I got my phone out and texted Ciara, Renae, kim, Tina, Brianna, and Nicole.

Text convo

Me: hey guys 😢

Renae👭: girl what happened y u sad

Ciara👭: y u sad

Me: alex told me he loved me and asked me out but before I could answer kira came and kissed him😭

Nicole👭: girl it's okay that hoe lucky we in class cuz I would have beat her ass

Kim👭: fr💯

Tina👭: tru dat

Brianna👭: I heard she tryin out for the dance team 2 just watch we gonna make her and her group look dumb asf😂

Me: 😂😂 thanx guys I needed that but we gonna meet up at the cafeteria cuz that's were it's taking place.

Ciara👭: ight bye boo❤

Renae👭: ight boo

Kim👭: kk bye bestie😙

Tina: Brianna got her phone takin away but she said ok and me 2 love ya boo😙

Nicole👭: alright boo text me if ya need company lova ya❤

Me: k love yall 2 😙😊

End of Text convo

After our text convo I came out the bathroom and sat back in my seat. Alex kept tryin to talk to me but I didn't respond. School was almost over and I finished all my assignment my teacher's send for me, next thing ya know I see Ciara and Kim walk in the room." What you guys doing here?" I asked excitedly." Since were takin notes in Mrs. Wassbe's class she said you can come and join the class." Kim said. I nodded and told the IS teacher, she gave me permission then I took my stuff and left with the girls." You okay Vanessa?" Ciara asked. I nodded but a tear slipped out." It's okay girl we got you." Kim said while giving me a hug. We went to class and started taking notes.

After school

The bell had just rang, now we in the girls locker room changing into our dance outfits." I'm sooo excited. Only if my mom was here, she would have been so happy." Nicole said." She is here, she watching over you and she couldn't be even prouder of a beautiful woman you became." Tina said. We just finished changing and we were lookin on fleek." Guys let's take a good luck picture." I said while takin out my phone." Say bad bitches!!" Brianna said." Bad bitches!!!" We said. After that we came out the locker room, and we saw a whole bunch of guys in the back. Me and Ciara blushed a little." Gurl don't tell me you guys blushin." Kim said. We looked away laughing. Then we saw Brianna walk up to one of the boys and gave him a hug." Umm lil gurl who were you just hugging?" I asked. She smiled." He's my boyfriend." She said." Oh my gosh gurl, do he got friend?" Renae asked. We just laughed. That's when kira and her group came." I see you showed up." She said." Yeah we did, I'm surprised you actually showed up with you face lookin like you just let a bear beat yo ass." Ciara said. She just stood silent." Exactly." Tina said. We then got walked away and sat down." Hello ladies my name is ms. Carter and I am your new dace coach for the school year. Before we get this started I just want to let you know that we will have competition's and have different costumes and we will have stand battle uniforms. Okay now we can get this started. Can I have kira's group go first?" Ms. Carter said. Kira's group did good but I know ours were better. We were the last group, once we were on the stage I saw alex hanging with the guys in the back. The music started and we were killin it, I heard the boys cheering in the back. Alex never took his eye off me but I brushed it off and continued to work it." Thank you everyone for coming out to tryout we will make a list of who made it tomorrow." Ms. Carter said. We all headed back to the locker room and got my book bag, I felt too lazy to change." Vanessa you did great." Renae said." Thanks." I said." Hey you guys want to sleep over, my mom is gone for the weekend." Ciara said. We all nodded." Sure." We replied. We were all walking home when alex catched up to me." You did good Vanessa, can we talk?" He said." What is their to talk about? Just go chill with ya girl kira maybe you guys have stuff to talk about." I said." Me kira are not together, she just tryin to get you mad. I know everyone knows that thugs don't love but I think I'm falling in love with you Vanessa. Just give me a chance and be my girl." He said getting on his knees. I was smiling and so were the girls. I nodded my head and hugged him. "I love you Vanessa Charles." Alex said." I love you too alex pottman." I said beforeI kissed him. This is the best day ever!!!!

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Awwww alex and Vanessa are together but will it stay that way or will somone mess it up plezzzz vote and stay tuned.....

Btw the video was the dance the girls did