Part 5

A/n: Chapter or part is just the same in my book,okay?
>~<,See ya!

><><><<><><><><><><><><><><>
Your Pov
When I got downstairs,alot of Y/F/C colored confetti fell right above me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" ,All the pastas shouted at me.
I giggled and said with tears in my eyes,"Thank you all!".
I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist,. "Hey,beautiful.."
I turned around to see it was Jeff,wearing his usual clothes.
"Hey,Handsome..",I replied while giggling.

"Come,let's eat your birthday dinner..."
"Sure.."

Then we sat beside each other.
"Y/n?,I want to speak with you and Jeffrey. Is it okay? We'll talk in my office...",dad said in my head and I turned to look at him and nodded as my reply.

I sighed and started eating.
I could feel a pair of eyes watching me as I ate but I shrugged it off and continued.

Nina's Pov:
oh that little.. ERRRGH!!!
Jeffrey and her... Sitting beside each other.. Oh! I could feel her neck in my hands,giving me pleasure so I could kill her...

Hm... How about I'll roam around her bedroom a bit.. Just to know her better.. Hehehe~

I stood up and went upstairs...
"You're done eating,child?" I heard Slenderman called out.
I nodded my head yes and continued going upstairs.
I entered her bedroom and opened it,good,its not locked.

As I entered I saw a girl sitting by the window,she turned around.. wait.. Its her again!
"What are you doing here? You're Zalgo's henchman,are you?"

"Hmm? What do you think I'm doing?,you love sick woman.."
She glared and looked at the window. I shrugged and started looking for a piece of paper and an envelope.

I found one at her drawer and started writing a fake letter from Jeff to Y/n. Oh,I can't wait to see her in tears and see Jeffrey in my arms..

I started writing..
Dear Y/n,
I changed my mind on dating you. I love Nina than you,I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow but I need is that we need to break up because I don't need you anymore,I changed my mind. It was a mistake,I saw Nina crying at the corner for me and I don't wanna see her heart broken.. Good bye,Y/n..

Fr: Jeffrey Woods

Hahahaha!!! Now,I'll just leave this letter and watch the plan go.. Hahhaha! You're mine Jeffrey!

"Oi,what are you doing?" I heard her ask behind me.
"Oh nothing~ Just leaving a letter for dear Y/n.... That's all~.."
"You love sick slut... Let me read it.. if its really for Y/n.."
She glared at me through the eye sockets of her mask.
"Oh hell no! Its for her not you! You joiner,always getting in the situation..."
"Unlike you,you always watch your crush with his girlfriend.. Tsk,let me read it now.."
"If I let you read it.. Show me your face before that.. Then I'll tell everyone who you are!"
"You wouldn't..."
She gasped in anger,I smirked and went closer to her,ready to get her mask off.

She sighed and raised her hands in defeat.
"Fine... I'll be taking my leave... If that letter hurts Y/n,I'll hunt you down..." She threatened and jumped out of the window.

I rolled my eyes and giggled maniacally (a/n: Just like a yandere's insane laugh).
I went outside and went to my room,wishing that my plan will come true.

Back to you!

I sighed happily as I helped my father wash the dishes.
"Y/n? Lets go to my office,I want to have a word with you and... Jeff.", He said and teleported off.

"Jeff!" I called out and he came right in front of me.
"Father said that we are told to come in the office."
"Oh? Is that so? M'kay,lead the way,sweetheart!~"
I blushed and led the way.

I knocked on the door and I heard a "come in",so we entered.

"Take a seat,children."
We sat and waited.
"Y/n? Are you and Jeffery.. Dating?"
"Yes,father.." I mumbled at him.
"Very well,next.. Are you sure about you're relationship?"
We nodded and held our hands below my chair.
"Jeffrey,Do you promise to not hurt Y/n?"
"Not at all,Slendy."
"Hmm... Very well,Dismissed."

We both went out and sat outside at the bench.
We then heard running footsteps but as we could make it,there was a cat running towards us carrying a paper.
It placed it in front of me and smiled creepily then went off.

"Whats that?" Jeff asked as he cuddled me closer.
"I don't know.. Lets read this..."
"Dear Y/n,
I didn't wait for you at the window because I am called by Zalgo.. I have a favor to ask of you... Please stay away from Nina!Because she has been fishy today... I'll see you tomorrow morning,okay? Take care!
And Happy Birthday!
Fr: Catherine

"Thats all I could give for you..." The cat said as he returned.

---------
To be continued...