Part 12

Your Pov:

Oh no,not him again...,I thought as my eyes widen.
I felt a hand over mine,I smiled and faced the owner of the hand,"Its okay,babe. I'll help ya.",Jeff winked making me blush.

We continued our breakfast and also talked on the way.

-Timeskip by Catherine's puntastic puns *ba dum tss*-

I helped Jane with the dishes which she already thanked me and left.
(A/n: I'm listening to Undertale version of Drop Pop Candy xD)
I sighed and went outside to sit on the swings of the handmade playground which is Sally's made by father.

I sat on the swings and started humming Drop pop candy (A/n: Cause why not? XD)
I heard footsteps going to my way so I turned to the direction of it then I saw Jeff,I smiled and patted the next swing next to me.
He smiled and sat there,"So... Wanna train? I'll help ya for the war.",he asked.
I smiled,"Thanks,I would love to train."
He stood up then grabbed my hand then headed towards the training grounds,we saw just a few pastas there (lazy eh? xD)
Shadow then teleported us which made us stumbled but gladly he caught us in time.

"Hey,you here to train?",he asked. Jeff nodded,"Ya,any available training courts today?",he asked.
Shadow looked over his shoulder,"Hand-to-hand combat is only available. Anyways,is Cathy awake yet? Any news?"

I looked at him,"Well we checked up on her a while ago so no,me or Jeff didn't hear any news."
He sighed," I think that's one hit you made. But its okay,I'll just go check on her.. again.",he then started walking to the mansion.

I turned to Shadow,who is now walking to the mansion,"Well,why are you both seem close?".
He turned and faced me,"Because she's my friend but she sees me as a brother *shrug* Also,I forgot to mention I don't feel love."
(A/n: Shadow_Knightmare,I see you as a brother really ^^)

"Oh,Heh. Sorry..",I laughed.
He just nodded and left.
Jeff then grabbed my hand and went to the court.
He handed himself a dagger and faced me,"You have powers,right? Heh,use it."

I smiled and my tentacles started showing and it suddenly slapped Jeff's face,my eyes widen,"I'm so sorry,Jeff! I didn't mean it!"
He chuckled,"Its okay."

We then started training,I hit him with my tentacles sometimes but now I started to get a hang of it.
We missed lunch so that's kinda a bad thing but gladly E.J sent us lunch by placing it inside a paper bag.

-Thymeskip xD-

Now it was noon,I told Jeff that I'll be heading to my father's office. He nodded and went to the other boy pastas and started chatting.

As I arrived at my father's office,I knocked on the door. Hoodie opened it for me and led me in,he motioned me to sit on a chair that is next to a big one (The room is like a long meeting room in business,ya.. Enough for the pastas.. *looks around* Want me to tell the story? Nah,maybe next time.. Its a long story for me to tell. /ba dum tss. xD,the puns are now taking over xD)

My father came in with some folders in his hand (Gosh.. Well,I know its not really pasta-ish but.. Meh,thats how I imagine it :3..)
,He went to me and pecked my forehead,"I have something to discuss to you about."

I looked at him,". What is it about,dad?"

To be continued

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Okay,I know its short af but.. I wanted to post this to not disappoint you all.
Welp...
I have a joke for you all...

What do you call a fake spaghetti?
..
......
...
...

.

......

..
.
-_-

an Impasta! /ba dum tss

Hahahahahhahah xD,I love puns so fudging much.

Gosh,some of these jokes are always Bonnie --- Wait.. Bonnie? XD,gosh. I made myself a pun again xD I should have saved that for my book: Fnaf Boyfriend Scenarios xC

Please comment,vote,share,snd follow.
And please be warned,Pun haters especially you,Papyrus...

Papyrus: NYEH!? WhY AM I INCLUDED?!

Catherine: Uh... O.O never mind

Papyrus: DO YOU WANT SPAGHETTI MADE BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS,HUMAN?

Catherine: *sweat drops* Yeah! I-I would love too!

Anyways,If you see puns in this book... Please... Bear with it..