/10/

Seonyeon

When it was morning it was, well quiet to say the least. Jisoo and I avoided eye contact as Hansol and Eunji were caught in their own conversation in the kitchen.

As Hansol and Eunji came out of the kitchen, they placed down the scrambled eggs in front of Jisoo and I.

"Did you, uh, enjoy it?" He asked grinning down at his plate as Eunji and Hansol came out with pancakes,

"Enjoy what?" Eunji asked suspiciously eyeing Jisoo and I, both of our faces turned red.

"They seem awfully quiet noona," Hansol snickered as he sat by Jisoo. He whispered something into Josh's ear which immediately made him choke.

"I did not!" He muttered pushing off Hansol of him. I raised an eyebrow. God knows what Hansol said to Josh, then I started to think of the things Hansol could've said to him My cheeks grew even redder,

"On second thought I'm not hungry," I told Eunji getting up from the table and heading straight to my room.

I sat down on my bed, trying to calm myself down.

"Can we agree to  forget what happened last night?"

I looked up to see Jisoo leaning against the door frame.

"Agreed" I smiled at him, lying down on my bed. Both still in our pajamas Joshua pushed me over and laid next to me,

"What are you doing there fuckboy?" I ask trying to push him off, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No swearing. I just want to cuddle," he mumbles as his face is in my hair, and his arms now wrapped around my waist.

"But you literally swea-"

"shh." Jisoo cut me off, hugging onto me tighter.

"Ew, can you not?" I almost yell as I struggle to loosen his grasp, he mumbles something before I hear him snoring.

"Ji, my sister is going to see." I whisper, trying my best to sound annoyed, but even god knows I would stay like this for the rest of the day if I could.

It's not long until my eyelids get heavy and I also fall asleep, next to Joshua.
////////////
A/n; cheesus I was just kidding about the smut ;))))

alSO HANEUL IS COMING