#11

________________

Hermes was really bored. He skimmed the old videos he had caught of pranks and mistakes of the gods. It was boring. He'd seen them so many times. But then, he had an idea. He would show them to his children. With a flash he disappeared from his room and appeared in the Hermes' cabin with his laptop containing the videos.

Boom there was an explosion in the Hermes cabin and there, standing amongst half the roof was Hermes. "Dad", yelled Travis and Conner. " Hey boys", said Hermes with a grin, " I brought you something". Opening up the laptop he opened the first file. "This is my life work", he said with a grin. Then he clicked play.

Apollo was running around his house in his underpants with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. " WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM CLOCK GO OFF", he yelled.

Hermes smiled, " Because I deactivated it". The Stoll brothers grinned.

Pulling on a bright yellow T-shirt and bright yellow shorts he raced out into his car and started to drive. He drove in a panic stricken mode racing to where he should have been at this time. Down below mortals were screaming. It was impossible to know what they were saying but they were terrified.

" What are they saying?", asked Travis. Hermes just winked and turned his attention back to the screen.

Finally Apollo passed over a forest. Down below stood a girl dressed in silver laughing her self to stitches. " Hey little sister", Apollo called down. She calmed down long enough to yell, " Hey Apollo, last time I checked the sun rose in theeast".

Now Hermes was chuckling and the Stoll brothers had practically fallen out of their seats laughing.

" OH HADES", Apollo cursed, " Well the sun will have to rise in the west today because if I go any faster something will burn up". Artemis gave one last laugh and said, "You know Hermes rigged your alarm clock, right?" There was a scream and the movie cut off abruptly.

Hermes rubbed his head as if he could still remember the punch Apollo gave him. The Stoll brothers jumped up and down in excitement. " Show us more", they shouted.

Dedicated to LGod-Bloopers
God Bloopers

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7543756/1/God-Bloopers

Not MINE!