Chapter 90-91 Excerpt [Matured]

-Chapter 90-

"Why are you here?"

Bai Luoyin was preparing to go to bed when Gu Hai pushed through the door. He couldn't help to ask him.

Gu Hai replied while shutting the door, "I'm here to sleep!"

"You have all the rooms in the world in your place, why do you have to sleep in this room? Haven't I told you before? Avoid making physical contact with me. Are you aware that it can be transmitted through sweat as well?"

"What else can it be transmitted through?" Gu Hai asked as he removed his clothes.

Bai Luoyin felt that Gu Hai had completely disregarded his concerns, knowing further words were useless. So he simply got off the bed, planning to find another room to sleep.

Yet, before his feet stood firm on the ground, Gu Hai threw him back onto the bed.

"I recall that it can be transmitted through saliva as well, doesn't it?"

With that, Gu Hai flung onto Bai Luoyin and pinned his body down.

Warning mature content containing explicit graphic materials, read at your own risk.  

The bath robe began to unravel. Gu Hai's leg touched Bai Luoyin's skin as their body heat start to fuse at this instant. Gu Hai's eyes were suffocated with a sinister red shade. His teeth nibbled at Bai Luoyin's thin lips. He could feel his resistance and uneasiness as well as the fear from his heart. Gu Hai moved his lips to Bai Luoyin's ear.

Bai Luoyin's ears were soft. Those born with a soft ear usually couldn't resist to be coaxed.*

"Yinzi. Don't be afraid. Nothing will happen to you. Even if something were to happen, I will go with you."

Gu Hai's voice was not harsh, yet it had a strong remedy to nourish the heart and calm the soul.

Bai Luoyin diverted his attention to Gu Hai's face which was just a breath away.

Gu Hai stroke Bai Luoyin's cheek with much tender and uttered softly, "Don't be afraid! I'm with you!" 

Bai Luoyin clenched onto Gu Hai's hand, "I'm fine. Don't do it. You don't have to risk for me."

What risk would I take? I'm only taking advantage of this opportunity. Where on earth would I be able to find another one like this? I can take full advantage of this in the disguise of a selfless ploy......

"It seemed sexual contact is also another way of Hepatitis B transmission."

"No way!" Bai Luoyin pushed Gu Hai aside, "Never! Stop your imagination!"

"I am very conscious and I know what I am doing."

Gu Hai clamped down both of Bai Luoyin's hands as he pressed his whole body weight onto him. There is only one notion chanting in his head, "as long as you dare...... as long as you dare...... as long as you dare......" He could no longer wait. He was yearning for this. All he had in his mind right now was the fair bare skin and nothing else. He could vividly remember Bai Luoyin was wearing nothing underneath the bath robe. Not even a piece of boxer. A desire to bond with his body and becoming one was almost bombarding his entire head.

Bai Luoyin's hand dug into Gu Hai's flesh. A sense of despair and earning escape was mingling inside him, which tugged at all of his sensual nerves. Gu Hai hitched on the spot. Bai Luoyin was as though waiting for the punishment to befall on him. He was anxious and terrified,  on the verge of breaking down. Yet inevitably wishing for this moment to arrive faster.

Perhaps, waiting was even more tormenting than receiving.

Gu Hai's tongue touched Bai Louyin's earlobe. He probed, teased and naughtily drew circles around it, before finally sucked at it gently. His tongue grinding and ravaging.

Bai Luoyin kicked hard onto Gu Hai's thigh. He couldn't find other words to say except for "No". This is the first time he had been toyed by a man in such demeanour. Humiliation, torture and unwilling...... all these unpleasant thoughts rushed to his mind. However he was unable to resist. Gu Hai's tongue was too burning warm that he resented himself for being so weak. At this time and moment, he had shamelessly yearned for the comfort of this man.

"Yinzi, I can't hold back any longer..." Gu Hai's hot breath blew against the skin on Bai Luoyin's neck.

Bai Luoyin's voice quivered, "Don't make me do it."

Gu Hai unstrapped Bai Luoyin's bath robe. He pressed his rough thumbs onto the two pink cherries, and start kneading with inexorable force as he rubbed against himself between his legs.

"Uh......"

A broken moan escaped Bai Luoyin's mouth. His heart felt as though it was being electrified as the wave of pleasure hitched his throat. He felt humiliated. To him, this part was a sensitive spot for women so he had been neglecting them. Therefore, when Gu Hai's hand touched and fiddled them with much absurdity, he had no resistance against this foreign pleasure at all.

Chapter 91

The bath robe was sprawled onto the bed. The bed cover had long been missing from the wild kicking. Gu Hai was as though a wild lion unleashed from the jungle, roaring to pounce onto its favourite prey. His breath had long been pacing like god knows what. His member below was burning like a piece of seared iron. It was pulsing with vitality.