Recent Song Playlist of Johnny & Zhouzhou

Johnny did an interview with Phoenix Fashion today and shared his playlist of recent played songs. So I thought I might as well collate them together with his previous songs and make a list of them. He mostly listens to post-rock genres so most of them are instrumentals. I kind of enjoyed them a lot, very inspirational, dynamic, expansive, sophisticated and cathartic. I had a joy of discovery at the expanse of categorizations here. The pieces are beautiful, deeply affectionate and dawns a wonder of outer space to my listening ears.

Attached is one of the songs in the collated playlist. I might be adding more from time to time.
Since playlist can't be embed in wattpad, I will leave my playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBkALduvJ88Hj25ekK4x-Um-c_N1PXOO

As for Zhouzhou, I admit I had a blasting time listening to his playlist. His classifications are definitely more diversified ranging from Kpop to Cpop and Jpop. Among this diverse division of collections, I notice he will tend to listen to certain songs more frequent than others. Such examples are attached as (1), (2) ad (3). One a side note, a high chance he's perhaps finding inspirations for his song writing. As we all know he is a hardcore metals fan.

Same case applies here, I will leave the song playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBkALduvJ88rm_Vl7YNd-mSUdbSLR8Q_

(1) 【洛天依原創曲】兔子先生 (催淚向遊子歌)

(2) I'll Be Fine - Stevie Hoang

(3) (Never Learn) - JJ Lin (Jason Chen Cover)