The Bad Girl plays hard.

So here it is.I hope you love it check out the traile to the side because youtube is being a bicth and stoppping me from putting it.Check it ouuut! hope you love it Comment vote follow !!! I 'm waiting for you're support guys and i'll be updating another chapter soon so stay tune because the next chapter will be definetly hotter than this one.

Sergine

Check out the trailer.Click on the external link!!!

Okay i had someone ,an awsome person editing this chapter.SleepnSirens424 cheers to her!!!

----------

                                         The bad girl plays hard.

The sun shined brightly through my eyes lids.I tossed and turned in my bed hoping that I wouldn’t have to wake up,but unfortunately I have something call school that takes more than half of the days in my life,and that I can’t get raid of.Joy.

I finally got up and walked to my unorganized closet.I was currently in a white wife beater and panties,well boxers to be exact, written “smack that” on the back.My hair was it’s usual mess,creating a real bird ness. Urgh I must look like a wreck.

“Nice Panties.”said a husky voice.Damn,that voice is really sexy it must only belong to someone as equally sexy.Or Lord would’ve made a big mistake.

I slowly turned to my open window,to see...Not Taylor Lautner,not Cam Gigandet nor Channing Tatum...nope  it was just Jace Drew. Jace Drew the hottest player in school or has some girls call him ‘God’,was leaning against the window across from mine.

No,No,No this can not be happening. Did I miss something?How come Jace lives next door now. Nope ,I’m just day dreaming,when I’ll open my eyes he’ll be gone. Yeah... Alezandra just open your eyes and relax.

But when I open my eyes Jace Drew was still very much alive and leaning against the window, looking at me strangely.

You know what,second times a charm.I closed my eyes again.

Please,don’t be here! Please,don’t be here! Please,disappear into thin air,go back to Heaven or Mount Olympus,where you belong. P.S: make sure you tell god that regardless of what he is seeing me do on earth I’ve been a very good girl at heart.

Oh,who am I kidding Jace wouldn’t do that for me even if unicorns descended from heaven and came to whip his good looking butt.

“So, Freak. When are going to decide to face my gorgeousness.” said a cocky and arrogant voice.

In a second my eye flew open then squinted. I was faced with the image of this jerk’s sexy smirk. Argh,damn you Jace Drew, damn you for being so good looking. If I could only run over this face with my motorcycle,I would’ve done a great service for this world , that obviously has been contaminated with to much egocentric males. But then, let’s face it,I’ll have tons of girls running after me with hammers and knives and my slim shot of going to heaven will be gone.

“Your what?”

“You heard me.I know it feels like a dream.Many girls would’ve acted just like you,they wouldn’t believe it either.It happens,I get that a lot.”He said scratching the back of his head,making the sleeves of his shirt ride up and bless my eyes with some well defined muscle arm.