6

Louis Pov

To: Hazza

Hazza , where are ya ? I'm sorry I didn't reply your text yesterday!

To: Hazza

I fell asleep when tthe thought of Japan ! I just got into flashback !

To : Hazza

Please !! I'm sorry xx

I feel horrible for not replying Harrys text last evening. I didn't reply because I fell asleep and when I wake up its already 1:30 am and if I reply his text that time , its will bother him to sleep. I'm so stupid . Ugh . " Louis ! Lunch time now , let's go ! " my mum pushed my wheelchair and I groans " I'm not hungry mom , let me stay here yea ? Want to finish this book ! " my mom chuckle and said " don't be silly , I watch you from my tables and your eyes wasn't looking at the book , you zoomed out boo . If you aren't hungry , can you just follow me ? Don't want to go alone boo !" My mom make a puppy face and I sigh " I will go if you let me bring these books ! " my mom nodded happily and push my wheelchair out of the libraries.

¤~☆~¤

We are at the bakery cause my mom exclaims that she was starving for cheesy bread and curry puff . I was waiting at the table and I begin to read my book . But suddenly I noticed that someone was staring at me . From the first I come here till now , I look at the person faces and he quickly look away . Who is he ? Did I know him ? But I don't have blonde hair friends ! The person next to him try to put the conversation with him but that guy shrugged it off . I feel uncomfortable so I start to roll my wheelchair to the other side so I wouldn't have to face him .

Niall Pov

That boy . I remember that boy . The one who involved with the car accident. The one who the cars door on his legs and that's why he was in wheelchair. That was him . I'm sure of it . " Niall , you've been staring at that boy too much and I'm jealous of it !!!! " Liam huffed and throw his muffin towards the tray " do you remember that boy Liam ? " I said without leaving my gaze toward that boy even tho he already change his sitting position. "No I don't . Is it your ex boyfriend or what ? " I smacked his hand and gave him a death glare .

" just carefully watch him Liam and you will know who is he ! " I said to Liam who is moving his body and said '' well Ni , I only can see his brown hair and body ! " I sigh then said " idiot ! Can you at least go in front of him ? '' he roll his eyes and said " you're more idiot, ! He will feel uncomfortable if I do that ! " I sigh and give up to ask Liam to look at that boy . " ugh , I'm just going to straight to the point yea . Last 2 month , the boys was in the accident. ! " I said sighing but then Liam said " uh, so you saying that he was popular on th-" " fvck Liam ! Ugh ! He was in the accident that involves with harrys parents !! " I yelled toward Liam who is widen his eyes .

The things that they didnt know is not only Liam, but that boy too .

Louis Pov

What ..... did ... I heard .... no ... This can't be .. I roll my wheelchair toward the blonde boys .. " whe-re is the acc-ident ? " I said while my tear start to fall. The boy look shocked and said " Doncaster, 2 month ago " I widen my eyes and said " wh-o are inv-olved? " then the boy said '' my friends family . His sister and his dad died in the accident " my tears start to fall again as my thoughts clouded in my mind.

I've killed 5 person in the accident . It's my fault . If I didn't stand up from my seat that time , this wouldn't happen . If I just let fizzy took my phone and not fighting with her , this will never happen . It's my fault . My fault . My fault . My fault !!