38

Louis Pov

As soon as I stepped in the kitchen, Stan saw me and quickly hugs me . I hugs him and rubs his back , I could feel the wetness over my shoulder where he put his head on it . He was crying . " tommo ! Why you didn't tell me that you're sick ?? " he exclaims and cried even more , " shhh calm down Stan , don't cry , calm down " I whisper to his ears and he start to hiccups , I bring him to the living room and sat him down , " stop crying , it will makes me cry too you idiot! " I said and rubs my teary eyes ,  " um , I guess I should uh leave you two alone then . If you guys need anything call me alright , " harry said while rubbing his neck , I nods and he walked to the room .

Stan start to wipe his tears and held my hands " since when ... do you have this .... illness ? " Stan asked shakily and looks at me " I don't remember but I guess in between April or May . " I said carefully to him , he gasped and took a deep breath " I saw you in the hospital around that time , I should've asked you about it . Who know about it first ? " he asked again " Niall and Harry . They both find out by themselves, Niall didn't but he got the hint and I told him but afterward I got a call from doctor that harry was there asking for the truth . I also tried to hide about my illness from them cause I don't want them to treat me differently. You also , you should not have known about this . How do you know about this tho ? " I asked him curiously.

" you remembered Shawn right ? " I nods and he continues " he saw you at the hospital last week I guess , then he overheard your talk with doctors that you're going to do chemo at home , he starts to spread that on WhatsApp group that we have . The WhatsApp group is for the footballer teams , then rumours start to spread to one another , I just got to know yesterday because I was too busy to read the message on WhatsApp , so I heard the rumours when I was practicing for the upcoming games . They talked how you're dying and are going to died soon . I even tried to punch them in the face for saying things like that but Shawn explains to me and here I am to make sure the rumours isn't true but .." Stan looks at me sadly . I nods and blink my eyes to prevent me from crying .

" so now everyone that I know , know now about me ? " " only for the rumours not the truth " Stan said " can you helps me Stan ? " I asked him pleadingly " what is it ? " "  when you got back , please told them it's not true . Told them that I'm fine and healthy. I don't want them to know cause I don't want their pity's because that way they apologise to me just because I'm going to died soon . I want them to apologise to me sincerely , can you do that for me ? " Stan nods and gave me a small smile " I'll do that .. I'm sooo sorry Louis , don't give up okay , be strong , my prayers on  you " he said shakily and hugs me again .

" thanks Stan . You coming right this Saturday? Make sure the others will come too , your family too kinda missed them " I said while letting go the hugs " yea I'm coming , yea , I will bring my family along . I'm going home now then , " Stan said while standing up from his seat , I followed him till the door , and he wipes his tears that falls again , I frown " I'm sorry , I - I just .. it's too hard too handle it .. you're my best friends since we are small , then I do have a crush on you before , and now you're about to leave me and .... oh my I do hope I can turns back time and fix everything that I've ever done to you .. " Stan said while crying again , I sigh and pats his shoulder " it's okay Stan , that was the past , let's forget about the past alright ? Come on , where is the smiley Staniey " I coos to him and he chuckle and wipes his eyes ,

" almost there , there you go smiley Staniey , alright , drive safe , " I said to him and he hugged me for the last time and walk towards his cars while yelling without looking at me " Stayyyy Stronggg Tommo ! You can kick the illness like you kick the balls staright to goaaaaaaaalllls " I chuckles and I can feel someone wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder " bye bye Stannn ! Drive safeee " harry said as Stan looked at us and wave at us then he drove away.